UFC / MMA

Started by MURP, February 04, 2007, 11:56:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

i can def see a dislocated jaw being a problem. wouldn't be surprised if thats the case, cause that was just bad. griffin is a better fighter than that period. still don't think he could take the spider though.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

Damn that is one tough SOB. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Don Ho

How did BJ Penn look?  I had to go to a wedding Saturday night so I missed it.  The local sports bar by my house was nuts and packed.  Was it a sellout at the Wachovia?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

mussa

BJ looked to be the dominant fighter throughout the fight. He pretty much controlled the match. I'm sure it was sold out

Quote from: EagleFeva on August 12, 2009, 06:52:20 AM
Apparetnly, that was the case

ouch!
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Tomahawk

Anybody catch the season premiere of The Ultimate Fighter last night? This season is all heavyweights featuring Kimbo Slice. Rashad Evans and Rampage are the coaches and apparently hate each other. There are also three or four former NFL players vieing for the title of Ultimate Fighter.

I'd never seen anybody bleed as much as that chump that got the shtein kicked out of him last night. He had to have lost close to a pint of blood or more.

Don Ho

How's our boy Junk from Hawaii doin'?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Feva

Yeah, I saw it.  Damn, I love that show.  Rashad and Rampage started as a manufactured thing to set up a fight while Rashad was champ.  Rampage had to pull out of the fight with an injury which set up the fight with Rashad/Machida fight and Rashad got knocked the F out.  That was hilarious when they were talking about each other losing and getting knocked out.

You could see at the end where that guy was cut all the way to the bone.  Nasty gash.  It's great to see my man Rashad again and I had forgotten how bad of a coach is Rampage is during a fight.

"Get up, Abe!... Get up!"  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Drunkmasterflex

The fight was pathetic.  I think Rampage seems to be a terrible coach period btw. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

SunMo

damn, forget that it started.  i'll have to catch up on repeats.  are they still doing the fight-in matches to get into the house?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Tomahawk

No SunMo - the guys are just put into the house.

Rampages coaching was hilarious - "Do what you gotta do Abe" Apparently what Abe had to do was not defend the exact same takedown six times or block elbows from smashing his stupid face

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phillymic2000

I just saw that, as long as Kotite isnt in his corner he may have a, ahhh who am i kidding? he will get knocked the farg out like Mercer!

Drunkmasterflex

According to the bottom line Rampage Jackson said on his blog he is retiring.  Dana White has to be pissed, that kind of ruins the new season of TUF.