Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

No joke:  we need to find another planet.   This one can't support us much longer. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Why should we leave?  Colonize Mars and send the deplorables.

Eagaholic

What about the Sun? Have Elon Musk tell them he has colonized it for them.

Diomedes

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 07, 2018, 03:10:45 PM
Why should we leave?  Colonize Mars and send the deplorables.

By the time that happens, I think we'd rather be on Mars and leave the Deplorables here.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/03/06/buses-for-march-for-our-lives/

I have a problem with this.

How is it different from a conservative mayor in a conservative city using public funds to subsidize participation in a pro-life rally?  How is it possibly okay to send these people, but not those, to this political rally, but not that one, with public money?

I love me some gun control...but I do NOT love me some public funding to support my side and not theirs, as it were. 

This is a terrible.

MDS

farg your optics

this is the right side of history
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on March 07, 2018, 09:34:14 PM
http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/03/06/buses-for-march-for-our-lives/

I have a problem with this.

How is it different from a conservative mayor in a conservative city using public funds to subsidize participation in a pro-life rally?  How is it possibly okay to send these people, but not those, to this political rally, but not that one, with public money?

I love me some gun control...but I do NOT love me some public funding to support my side and not theirs, as it were. 

This is a terrible.

i normally would agree but gun control is not a partisan issue its a public health one

if this was a daca march or a march for lower taxes it would be different

for example over 90% of republicans are for stronger background checks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

It's a march for gun control, which is political if not partisan, and our government has by definition zero business choosing one politics over another, one group (no matter how preponderant their views) over another.

ice grillin you

its partisan in the congress because of the nra money that goes to republicans but its the opposite of a partisan issue with the people....in fact its one of the least partisan issues...overwhelmingly the population favors more gun control...when something is in the mid 90 percent range it is not partisan

and i totally disagree that its a political issue...thats like saying aids is a political issue or segregation...just because you need to pass a law to change something doesnt automatically make it political...people marching to make america safer is a people issue not a political one

SD

smeags

another member of greatest administration ever assembled in the history of mankind, replaced.

this new version of the apprentice is awesome.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

just so everyone knows this is not farging normal in the god damn slightest bit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

good thing they have the best people in the world lined up to fill these openings

smeags

im sure mike pompeo's open minded nature will be very helpful in dealing with the rest of the world.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 13, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
good thing they have the best people in the world lined up to fill these openings

cant wait for these senate confirmation hearings right before the midterms or right after the dems take back the senate