The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 10, 2007, 09:19:43 AM
ha thats great sarge....buy me one

No problem.  I'll trade you for your season ticket.  I'll even go so far as to stock it for you with your choice of swill. 

Father Demon

Wow..  that's one expensive lazy bartender.   $830!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Diomedes on March 05, 2007, 12:10:45 PM
Grand Marnier

My old man loves that shtein, I buy him a bottle every Christmas.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Father Demon on March 10, 2007, 10:56:52 AM
Wow..  that's one expensive lazy bartender.   $830!

True, but it would pretty much pay for itself after one weekend of not going to the bar. 

Seabiscuit36

I picked up this great Cabernet Sav. called Root 1  For 10 bucks a bottle its a pretty good Chilean red.
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

i'm in a pub golf tournament tomorrow.

rules

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

It's not the same.  The legal stuff is a version of the same drink without the things that would make it illegal.

mussa

I'm a big fan of the mojito, so i went out and got the ingredients tonight:

Mojito
3 fresh mint sprigs
2 tsp sugar
3 tbsp fresh lime juice
1 1/2 oz light rum - I used Bacardi Superior
club soda

In a tall thin glass, crush part of the mint with a fork to coat the inside. Add the sugar and lime juice and stir thoroughly. Top with ice. Add rum and mix. Top off with *chilled* club soda (or seltzer). Add a lime slice and the remaining mint, and serve.

A great drink for anytime. Low on calories and sugar as well...
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

any drink that has 2 tsp of sugar is not low on sugar. :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

compared to other mixed drinks it is actually low...according to mens health...the two i made so far are def not sweet more minty/lime flavored...

they said a margarita has like 3x the amount of sugar and calories

gfys
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

ice grillin you

mojitos are really hard to make at home...they never taste like they do in a place that knows how to make them...next time youre in philly mussa go to the bar at cubra libre and get one or two...they will make your dick hard
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

im pretty impressed with mine so far...i just need one of those "mashers" for lack of the real term...im just using a spoon. im sure libre makes em up good no doubt...im sure the chicks in that place will get me a boner as well....giggidty

rjs246

Are you non heteros done talking about farging mojitos? What the farg?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.