The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

wait we are talking about infusing alcohol again?

lol....i didnt know that a 4000 year old practice was now called "mattys experiment"
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

The man invented it! 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

he didnt but i bet whoever did is somehow related to him

Seabiscuit36

Thats pretty much a given
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 25, 2012, 10:21:43 PM
How long did you leave them soak?

I gave up after maybe a week. The dissolving started almost immediately, and I wanted to see just how it would progress. I eventually tried making a drink with the juice, and when it hit the ice, it congealed into little tiny floating gummi globs, which made the drink kind of nasty. What was left of the whole bears was pretty gelatinous, and I didn't feel desperate enough to spoon the shtein into my mouth, so I just dumped it all out (it was a small batch, so no big deal).

ice grillin you

ive been a maniac tonight

fifth of peach vodka
pint of vsop
half a fifth of kahluah
just cracked my first 24 oz labatts ice

ice grillin you

a handful of labatts and a sunrise later im destroyed....but still awake...barely...

someone please make sure im awake for the flyer game

Don Ho

Holy shtein!  Judas Priest young man, easy there.  Last time I mixed Kahluah wiith other libations I was a mess. 

I had three Margaritas made with some real zesty cheap ass Tequila earlier tonight.  Durango?  On sale at the local drug store.  Good lord was it bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

i met a ladyfriend for brunch at 10:30 am yesterday...was planning to have a nice little relaxing sunday afternoon.

5-6 bars later, i came home at 2am last night, fuzzy memories of being at a german beer hall, taking my shirt off after briere kicked the puck into net, and attempting to play trivia at some bar. not going to look at my bank account this morning. also not going to work.

yay adulthood.

ice grillin you

Susquehanna Birder

Seabiscuit36

That's a MA match made in heaven. 

Sgt PSN

Lol. My Poppop used to drink Gene Cream Ale.

Seabiscuit36

Genny is a mainstay at the Moose and VFW

My pops used to call them Genny Screamers, because the next morning your'd blow out an O ring on the toilet.

Rome

First time I ever threw up because of drinking was because of Genny Creams.

Good times.