The Booze Thread

Started by Sgt PSN, November 10, 2006, 01:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Drink good beer, it tastes good and has high alcohol.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

Oh my god, do not engage IGY in conversations about beer. Have you people learned nothing over the past decade?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Sgt PSN

We're still here while the smart ones have left. So no, we haven't learned shtein.

SunMo

The board is The Walking Dead of messageboards

there are only a few main characters and none of them are likeable.

you know it sucks, but you keep watching out of some misplaced loyalty/force of habit
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

Lol....perfect analogy.

Munson

Not really because unlike here, walking dead has been pretty good for the last month
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Drunkmasterflex

Bud platinum literally tastes like piss.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Did you do a blind taste test to compare?  I hope you didn't drink both sample straight from the bottle. 

Drunkmasterflex

No but I did drink piss before....

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Diomedes

It was MURP's piss wasn't it?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Drunkmasterflex

Don Ho

Quote from: SunMo on March 12, 2012, 11:13:08 AM
The board is The Walking Dead of messageboards

there are only a few main characters and none of them are likeable.

you know it sucks, but you keep watching out of some misplaced loyalty/force of habit

:-D   :CF Mission Statement
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Drunkmasterflex

I am in Bloomsburg this week for work across from my hotel is the Turkey Hill Brewery. I have had 3 of their beers and all have been outstanding. The food is good too and relatively cheap.

Diomedes

This is not the same Turkey Hill as that which makes excellent Sugar Water "Iced Tea," is it?  That ish is fantastic if you are diabetic, or a laborer.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Munson

Turkey Hill Iced Tea is pretty much all I drink at home haha

shtein is farging delicious.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds