Dallas tailgate 10/8

Started by fansince61, October 04, 2006, 01:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beermonkey

Quote from: hbionic on October 05, 2006, 03:05:45 PM
Be sure to get your thumbprint on his taint before insertion, he'll feel like a virgin when he clenches up.

You jest, but something tells me that you've legitimately tried this before.

hbionic

I'm not Jesting, Sassy's pretty fag like that.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MURP

someone post the tailgate area map again. 

Susquehanna Birder

mikey418

Which row in the lot? 

Also, I may be bringing a generator to run a tv with a 360 if anyone would be interested in a game.
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

Susquehanna Birder

Usually about the 4th row...but it varies sometimes. But then again, it's not like we'll actually see you there anyway.   :P

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on October 06, 2006, 11:06:14 AM
Usually about the 4th row...but it varies sometimes. But then again, it's not like we'll actually see you there anyway.   :P

:-D :-D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

mikey418

Hey shush now....I've met up with Murp and PG a few times down there....
The wannabe sponsor of Stallworth and Baskett

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyGirl

have fun early birders....might, MIGHT get there with some time to spare today. If not, I'm heading right into the game.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyPhreak54

Hope yall are having fun.

I wonder if the busses will pass TWC spot? They're coming from Jersey this time....if they do egg the piss outta them.

PhillyPhreak54

Ed Werder reporting that the busses will take an alternate route because Parcells doesn't want them egged.

Susquehanna Birder

It was awesome seeing everybody today. Hell of a great day.

sharpie

Appreciate the hospitality fellas......Diehard, BeerMonkey, JB RIP and others. Good times! Great game.  :yay
Section 203

T_Section224

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 08, 2006, 12:49:28 PM
Ed Werder reporting that the busses will take an alternate route because Parcells doesn't want them egged.
they indeed did but it was ok anyway, someone forgot the eggs.
Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum