SportsCenter's "Ultimate Depth Chart"

Started by BigEd76, June 28, 2006, 11:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

They did "pass catchers," so L.J, Schobel and Westbrook should have factored in there. I'd put them around 24 range.

BigEd76

The series finished with the run defense.  The Eagles were ranked 24th...

Drunkmasterflex

Well, I guess according to the "Ultimate Depth Chart" the Eagles are destined to suck again.
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Drunkmasterflex on June 30, 2006, 12:27:24 AM
Well, I guess according to the "Ultimate Depth Chart" the Eagles are destined to suck again.

I was thinking the same thing when as I saw all the rankings.  Accoridng to them, the Eagles will be lucky to win six games this year.

We'll see...

BigEd76

Tonight they're going to sum everything up and do an overall ranking.  Using the 5 lists, it'll probably be something like this:

01 = Panthers
02 = Seahawks
03 = taterskins
T04 = Steelers, Patriots
06 = Ravens
07 = Colts
08 = Giants
09 = Bengals
10 = Broncos
11 = Cardinals
12 = Falcons
T13 = Cowboys, Dolphins
15 = Chargers
16 = Buccaneers
17 = Bears
18 = Chiefs
19 = Jaguars
20 = Vikings
21 = Rams
22 = Saints
23 = EAGLES
24 = Texans
25 = Browns
26 = Jets
27 = Packers
28 = Bills
29 = Titans
T30 = Raiders, Lions
32 = 49ers

rjs246

I can't wait for the Skins to have a losing record this season.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

reese125

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 30, 2006, 10:39:56 AM
Tonight they're going to sum everything up and do an overall ranking. 

i am shteinting myself in anticipation
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

reese125

is that some kind of kinky German maturbating technique..never heard of it

hunt

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 30, 2006, 10:39:56 AM
Tonight they're going to sum everything up and do an overall ranking.  Using the 5 lists, it'll probably be something like this:

01 = Panthers
02 = Seahawks
03 = taterskins
T04 = Steelers, Patriots
06 = Ravens
07 = Colts
08 = Giants
09 = Bengals
10 = Broncos
11 = Cardinals
12 = Falcons
T13 = Cowboys, Dolphins
15 = Chargers
16 = Buccaneers
17 = Bears
18 = Chiefs
19 = Jaguars
20 = Vikings
21 = Rams
22 = Saints
23 = EAGLES
24 = Texans
25 = Browns
26 = Jets
27 = Packers
28 = Bills
29 = Titans
T30 = Raiders, Lions
32 = 49ers

yeah...they have the eagles ranked 23rd & coming in last in the nfc east.
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

Drunkmasterflex

They have the Saints ranked ahead of the Eagles. :-D Not that this matters at all, but I can't believe they think the Eagles will be that bad again.  Who knows maybe they will be, but the "experts" seem to forget how many players the Eagles were missing last year. 

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Drunkmasterflex

They also have the taterskins ranked ahead of the Steelers WTF? Carolina as the number one team in football, after they got owned by Seattle last year in the playoffs, it isn't like Seattle got worse, they got better.  Crap like this makes it very hard for me to watch ESPN.

BigEd76

They have the Bengals as the 9th best team in the NFL but missing the playoffs, while the 18th ranked Chiefs will make it....

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: BigEd76 on July 01, 2006, 01:07:40 PM
They have the Bengals as the 9th best team in the NFL but missing the playoffs, while the 18th ranked Chiefs will make it....

Yeah ESPN is slowing losing its credibility.

PhillyPhanInDC

You could tell no real research was done on this. They didn't really pay any attention to the "quieter" moves any team made, or solid, even superstar level players were returning from injury. The only thing that swayed them to say a team is improved was big name signings. The Skins, for example, made a lot of bigger moves, as usual (we've seen the results, which these talking heads always seem to forget at this time of year), and they laud them with praise and movement up these rankings. Crap.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.