Problem loading topics

Started by The BIGSTUD, June 21, 2006, 01:20:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Susquehanna Birder

Can you give us any specifics, or do we need to guess?   :sly

Rome

It's more fun for us if you have to guess.   :-D

The thread I couldn't post in this morning was the T.O. thread.  It basically loads and then shows a blank screen when you enter a reply.

Wingspan

there's a new board feature that only shows posts worth reading.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 07, 2006, 09:19:38 AMThe thread I couldn't post in this morning was the T.O. thread.  It basically loads and then shows a blank screen when you enter a reply.

This is an interesting, and hard to duplicate, problem. I just posted in that thread with no issues. Well, maybe some slowness, but nothing like the blank-screen symptom.

Rome

Quote from: Wingspan on July 07, 2006, 09:26:13 AM

^^^ That's also not working apparently. ^^^

rjs246

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on July 07, 2006, 11:37:45 AM
Quote from: Wingspan on July 07, 2006, 09:26:13 AM

^^^ That's also not working apparently. ^^^

Neither is anything else on this board.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

rjs246

I got this lovely little doozy at the bottom of the page in the Phillies season thread.

Quote-- var currentSwap = false; function swapOptions() { document.getElementById("quickReplyExpand").src = smf_images_url + "/" + (currentSwap ? "collapse.gif" : "expand.gif"); document.getElementById("quickReplyOptions").style.display = currentSwap ? "" : "none"; currentSwap = !currentSwap; } setTimeout("fetchSession();", 600000); function fetchSession() { document.getElementById("fetchSessionTemp").src = "http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?action=jsoption;sesc=9c5c23741b7f08a8bc04db4373e718cb;" + (new Date().getTime()); setTimeout("fetchSession();", 600000); } function doQuote(messageid) { if (currentSwap) window.location.href = "http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?action=post;quote=" + messageid + ";topic=18126.3275;sesc=9c5c23741b7f08a8bc04db4373e718cb"; else { window.open("http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php?action=quote
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Susquehanna Birder

Well then you won the special prize of the day.  :deion

PhillyPhreak54

Weird thing happened a little while ago...

I had no problem at all starting the News Articles thread and no problems repying to it. But now when I try to quote or post a reply I am getting the blank screen thing. :(

Rome

The Sixers thread and the training camp thread are both loading as blank screens for me now.

Freakin' weird.

PhillyPhreak54

I can't respond to the TC report thread I started. I get the blank screen. And it happened like the articles thread...after a few posts it seems to lock me out. :-[

reese125

thank you for reviving the top section of the page again.  :yay

Diomedes

Thanks for fixing the board.  It's ridiculous how much better my life is now.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger