ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Yep...his statement was like a dog whistle to those iceholes

Him and Pence both were vague bc they don't want to anger their people

ice grillin you

well one of the most depressing two days ive had in a long time....think i will cap it off at tgif with 200 black people and 100 long islands

just remember you either strongly oppose racism or you are for it...there aint no in between

ice grillin you

MDS

the murderer white supremacist guy was a fan of cernovich

unbelievable right
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 12, 2017, 08:40:22 PM

This will only piss you off more, but here's video of the poor guy getting beat up by about 20 nazi iceholes with sticks. He has a go fund me page to help pay for his medical bills

https://twitter.com/chuckmodi1/status/896409728959606789

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah not watching that.

I got in the car to head to the grocery store and people were on radio talking about kaepernick and lynch last night sitting during the anthem

Nazis marching in the streets and a citizen was killed by one and stupid farging iceholes are worried about sitting during the anthem

Rome

You're in Texas.  Klansmen thumping stillupfronts with baseball bats isn't newsworthy. It's just another Saturday night in the trailer park. 

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah in east Texas the klan is still active

When I worked on death row we had two of the murderers of Byrd there. Brewer came in while I was there and King was already there. Brewer cried for a day upon arrival. We had to give him a little shove to get him into his cell as the finality hit him standing there. He was trying to be a tough guy when we in processed him. He's also the guy who got the law changed allowing the condemned to eat whatever as their last meal. Now they've got to eat whatever is cooked that day.

King was disgusting. He was on j block two row and this is in the old Ellis unit so no air conditioning. Heat rises right? So we moved him to the third row after he went on a racist rant one night. He also refused to take his food from any non white officer. So on our shift he never ate bc we always had a black officer offer him. He never really came out of his cell either. Coward.