The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hbionic

man...battle with cancer and a stroke.

What kind of cancer was it?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Above the clouds now...will be missed. Have a signed copy of Full Clip on CD, found it in basement in philly I moved into.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Sgt PSN

awesome collaboration of hip hop stars on the final arsenio hall show.  wu-tang, cl smooth, quest, naughty by nature, das efx, fu-schnickins, yo yo, mc lyte, guru, krs one

http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/BH6D4LvYZwA

ice grillin you

i actually have that on a VHS tape
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

i like how the clip starts out with the "video calibration" flashing on the screen.  lol @ vhs.  i still have a few movies on vhs that i kind of want to get rid of but want to hang on to as well.  original star wars trilogy box set, die hard 1-3 box set, malcom x 2 tape set and one or 2 others i can't think of.  i remember once upon a time when my vhs collection was about 250 deep. 

ice grillin you

SD

Quote from: Sgt PSN on April 25, 2010, 10:44:02 PM
awesome collaboration of hip hop stars on the final arsenio hall show.  wu-tang, cl smooth, quest, naughty by nature, das efx, fu-schnickins, yo yo, mc lyte, guru, krs one

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 26, 2010, 11:48:36 AM
i actually have that on a VHS tape

I have this on vhs somewhere

Arsenio Hall show "We're all in the same gang"

Seabiscuit36

Hey Chuggie, the new PUTS album is pretty good, not bad for their seventh album. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/LpHLDdh-i60

and LOL at putting a Dwight Schrute clip at the end talking about pulling over to look at beets, and how some are the money beets
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

went to a Snoop show last Thursday. Braille was one of the openers. Forgot to tell you guys immediately after it happened, my bad.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Sgt PSN

Why aren't there any rappers from Chicago named ILLA NOIZE? 

ice grillin you

my hip hop song of the week...just amazing...everyone should download

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB0zt8p9Wgw

phattymatty

Rock the Bells lineup announced...