Jason Taylor stabbed in road rage incident

Started by SD_Eagle5, May 01, 2006, 11:21:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Here's the problem I see, from an unrelated source.....

A lawyer on NPR said he was "relieved" that Moussaui didn't get the death penalty.  As he put it (paraphrasing), "...it would set a very dangerous precedent.  After all, Moussaui is essentially being charged with failing to incriminate himself under FBI questioning."  The whole objectvie here is to not become draconian while protecting everyone's rights.  And that's a tough road to hoe.
Anyone but Reid.

ice grillin you

i think people make this issue more difficult than it needs to be

its nothing more than charging someone with discrimination which happens all the time....its illegal to fire someone because of their age....and if a senior citizen got killed because the murderer hated old people he should catch an extra charge for that

just like a dual charge of murder and kidnapping youd could be charged with murder and a hate crime (discrimination)

maybe you can say thats an oversimplification but to me its just that simple
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

hunt

lemonade was a popular drink and it still is

ice grillin you

it's legal to hate stuff.

its not legal to terrroize and threaten people tho...and thats the intent of hate crimes...to terrorize and put fear in the community of the victim...killing jason taylor because hes married to a white woman is threatening all blacks with the same if they think about pullin a white girl
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous