Max Jean Gilles, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by Dillen, April 30, 2006, 11:15:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Goddamn...this starts off excellent!

MJG is another great value pick!

BigEd76

SD_Eagle5

He sort of reminds me of Andrews. The interior of our line is massive.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyGirl

I remember watching this guy last year and both MURP and I were amazed at how he just THREW people around like rag dolls.

Holy crap, what a draft!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Beermonkey

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 11:28:22 AM
Goddamn...this starts off excellent!

MJG is another great value pick!

Plus, all it took was a player the Eagles were going to probably cut anyway. Very nice.

PhillyPhreak54

Jean-Gilles = 355
Jackson = 330
Andrews = 350 (he needs to get back to the 340-350 range)

That is 1035 pounds on the interior OL. :o

The BIGSTUD

Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 30, 2006, 11:34:37 AM
See ya Artis.

Just make sure you don't get called for holding on the way out.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, I guess Justice isn't starting at LG this year.  If Tra is healthy, looks like both Justice and Herremans will be riding the pine until someone goes down with an injury.  And that's just fine with me...

Thomas
Jean-Gilles
Jackson
Andrews
Runyan

They better run the damn ball this year behind those behemoths.  Holy hell.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 30, 2006, 11:32:43 AM
Jean-Gilles = 355
Jackson = 330
Andrews = 350 (he needs to get back to the 340-350 range)

That is 1035 pounds on the interior OL. :o

In all honesty... if you can't pick up the first on 3rd and 1 behind that beef... you just don't need to be in the NFL.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PhillyPhreak54

Spads said that MJG could play some C.

Wow.

Thomas
Herremans
Jean-Gilles
Andrews
Runyan

Justice
Clarke
Jean-Gilles
Andrews
Herremans

The 2nd one is the future

Drunkmasterflex

What about Andrews moving out to RT? Wasn't that what was supposed to happen with him? Completely out of the question now?
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell