2006 Philles Season Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 02, 2006, 06:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Being a Phillies fan. There is no good reason why I give a shtein, but I do and I can't stop.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

You should probably kill yourself. It's the only reasonable solution.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

14-3 Phils winning in the 6th.

Mathieson sprained his elbow after a batter. FF's boy Eude Brito took over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

QuoteFIELDING
DP: 1 (J Thurston-J Hernandez-C Coste).

The ol' 4-6-3

Sgt PSN

Howard's hit 2 more today.  51 for the year thus far. 

He's good. 

MDS

Sgt PSN

I wonder how many homers Schmidt would have hit if he got to play 82 games a year in CBP?  Would it be unrealistic to add anywhere from 5-10 a year to his totals? 

MDS

Factor in the steroids, juiced balls and watered-down talent....and I'd ballpark it at around 60.

Sgt PSN

I wasn't wondering about if Schmidt played today.......just wondering about the stadium he played in.  ;)

MDS

Well yea, sure.

Anyone see Graham and Wheeler hawking McDonals coffee and such? GREAT stuff.  :-D

Geowhizzer

3 in the game for Howard.

The Atlanta announcers (new ones - I could stand listening to them, unlike Skip Caray and company) were talking about not wanting to "wake Howard up" any more when Hudson buzzed him, and Howard followed with a blast.   :-D

The BIGSTUD

3 farging HRs today, are you kidding me?

This guy... whew.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.