farg Dallas! Thread

Started by SD_Eagle5, March 16, 2006, 10:13:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

QuoteCowboys coach Jason Garrett is entering the final three games of his contract, yet Dallas is determined to keep him in place, sources told ESPN, as owner Jerry Jones and executive vice president Stephen Jones have told people they intend to bring him back next season.

Eagaholic

Demarco to have hand surgery this week. could play with a cast.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Some nightmare scenarios for Cowboy haters.

Free ride to the NFCCG:

Free ride to the Super Bowl with either a Cards or Eagles upset:

MDS

not sure if the eagles are beating the giants....or even washington

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on December 16, 2014, 12:54:34 AM
not sure if the eagles are beating the giants....or even washington

Ok Mr Drama King

ice grillin you

i highly doubt they lose both but ive felt for a while that they will choke one of them....could especially see losing at ny if dallas wins sunday which would basically eliminate the eagles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

If Chicago beats Detroit they're still alive because Detroit would end up losing in week 17 to GB.

Then the Eagles get the 6th seed and go to Dallas for a playoff game

ice grillin you

there may not be a bigger lock in the league all year than detroit on sunday...chicago is a dog team lead by a quitter at qb and a terrible coach who wants out
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

You're probably right...but I will be hoping otherwise

Sgt PSN

Quote from: ice grillin you on December 16, 2014, 11:24:32 AM
i highly doubt they lose both but ive felt for a while that they will choke one of them....could especially see losing at ny if dallas wins sunday which would basically eliminate the eagles

OBJ is going to rape this secondary.

MDS

its coughlin's last game, too. they've won 2 in a row, so they haven't quit yet.

not exactly an easy draw for the eagles, homers.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54