Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhanInDC

I've got the Weber Silver Kettle model, and 22" Smokey Mountain for ribs, pork shoulders, and briskets.

On of the best accessories I've bought for my Weber is this:

http://www.cast-iron-grate.com/grates-for-weber-charcoal-grills/22-5-kettle-grills.html
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

$26 dollar hot dog called the boom stick at texas ranger games

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

went to this really cool seafood lobster shack type place on friday night....really good calamari that had an option to come with cherry peppers which were amazing and put it over the top

smoked trout spread was ridiculous...lobster roll would have been up there with the best ive had but was overly lemony

not my cup o tea but the place also had a million craft beers "Saturday 6pm !! Dogfish Head 120 Minute IPA will be tapped at Freddy's. The only keg in the DC Area"

if anyone is ever in the DC area i would highly recommend

http://www.freddyslobster.com/FREDDYSLC/Freddys_Lobster.html

Geowhizzer

Heading to Maine to see the in-laws next week.  Will definitely be finding some lobstah.

Rome

FF mocked me for eating at a BJ's Brewhouse today.

Good times.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Rome on June 26, 2012, 11:16:26 PM
FF mocked me for eating at a BJ's Brewhouse today.

Good times.

Eating there is bad enough, but if you drink any of their house brews, you might as well just have Mike Mamula piss in your mouth.

ice grillin you

i never heard of it but just checked it out online....looks like an upscale version of applebees FTL

PoopyfaceMcGee

Upscale in price only, I assure you. But Rome had a coupon!

Seabiscuit36

You dont need coupons for the senior citizen pricing
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Sgt PSN

http://www.moochiesmeatballs.com/

Heard this was a nice east coast style sandwich joint. Walked in and there was some Philly decor on the walls and the place smelled amazing.  Squaw had a meatball sub, which was really good. Their sauce was excellent. I ordered a cheesesteak and it's easily the best I've had anywhere outside of the northeast.  I felt like being disgusting so I ordered with wiz. This joint also sells kandykakes and butterscotch krimpets, so I bought a few and washed everything down with Birch Beer from the fountain.

If you ever find yourself in SLC, check it out.