Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyGirl on July 21, 2010, 04:49:12 PM
Any Indian food fans here?

YES. paneer is the best thing in the universe. my ex's dad made the best homemade paneer and chicken tikka.

DH

So, I made it to Hell Burger for lunch on Wednesday..not a bad burger, but nothing to write home about. I forgot the name of it, but I got the one w jalepenos, monterey jack and guac..like i said, nothing crazy but shtein, it filled me up. The sweet potato fries were pretty slammin too. We ended up doing dinner at some hotel restaurant, also in Arlington before heading to G'town for a bit. Loved that area..especially off teh main drag a bit - the rowhomes were sweet, and I don't think I've ever driven down such quiet roads..almost eery.

I hadn't been to Arlington since I was a kid, and I was very, very impressed with it. Nice, clean city and there seemed to be ladies everywhere. I'm pretty psyched since I'll be spending a ton of time down there in the next few years.

rjs246

The whole DC area is filled with hot young women. Enjoy.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Unfortunately, most of them are over-educated self-obsessed post-feminist bitches.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

That's actually the opposite of what I experienced there. Maybe you just drive women away with your surly face.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

DH

They really were everywhere - and friendly too...While I was down there, I was thinking if mattys storys are all accurate, kudos to him.

SunMo

any matty story you hear, replace the hot young girls with creepy old men and you should be good to go
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

DH

then judging by pictures, that creepy old man had some nice mantits

SunMo

yeah, they can have pretty nice ones somtime
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

rhino bar in georgetown dh...best eagle bar in the country
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

I went to a Peruvian buffet today and had some bomb ass ceviche and a bunch of other crap that I don't know the names of but pretty much everything was farging delicious.  The meal was like 15 soles which comes out to about 5 green backs.  Food and booze are cheap as hell down here.  No wonder Phreak loves it.  Well, that and the women are smoking. 

ice grillin you

theres a place in rockville md called el mariachi that has a seafood burrito that is all world and one of the three or four best dishes ive ever eaten anywhere...its unfortunate that its in rockville md because this means  that less than  1% of the people i have or will ever meet will get to experience it...anyway i just had one for lunch and i needed to share its greatness
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

paco

Quote from: phattymatty on July 20, 2010, 04:35:05 PM
my previous office was next to the verizon center. if you need to stay in that area hit zatinya or matchbox or taylor gourmet for food and rocket bar for $3 PBRs. theres also a BBQ place there that is supposed to be good but i've not been. it's an ok area but yeah it's the most generic chinatown in the country and there are many better sections to spend time.

Capital Q?

I was there yesterday for the first time for lunch, and I probably had to run to the can 4 times this morning.

Needless to say, I had it again for lunch today.
I'm not from Philly but some say I'm blunt.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 27, 2010, 03:21:32 AM
I went to a Peruvian buffet today and had some bomb ass ceviche and a bunch of other crap that I don't know the names of but pretty much everything was farging delicious.  The meal was like 15 soles which comes out to about 5 green backs.  Food and booze are cheap as hell down here.  No wonder Phreak loves it.  Well, that and the women are smoking. 

Jealous of you.