War with Iran

Started by MURP, February 08, 2006, 12:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

You just like having underpriced Mexican poo-hah waiting for you at every corner.

ice grillin you

i dont about that but its at least top 5
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Time will tell.  Just remember that you heard it here first.

rjs246

Mexicans, or anyone else, illegally coming to America in an effort to improve their lives will never scare me as much as overpriced Mexican 'poo-hah'. Muslims/whoever who actually despise our country and want it to be eliminated also scare me quite a bit more than migrant workers and the uninsured.

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, you're saying you fully support President Bush and the war effort, then?

ice grillin you

i was about to say bush and moreso the maniacs that surround him scare me far more than the illegals or terrorists
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

I fully support murdering as many people as possible. I don't really care where they come from or what they believe. Mass death is in order across the board. More beer for me.

Let them eat bootstraps.

hbionic

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 22, 2006, 12:28:44 PM
None of this matters anyway unless we find a way to stop illegals from taking over America.

If the illegal Mexican population keeps increasing at the rate it currently is, they will outnumber whites and blacks combined within 40 years.  Imagine you're injured in a car accident and it's not your fault - half the time you won't have a lick of recourse.  Doctors and surgeons will be triaging illegals when you take your critically-injured child to the E/R.  Etc etc etc.

Until we elect a President and Congress with the balls to make stricter laws and do what is necessary to stop illegal immigration, the U.S. is going to get farged from the inside long before the Muslim extremists or North Koreans have any significant impact on our quality of life as a nation.

Horrible. It's minutemen fargs like you that should be getting stabbed in the throat as you sleep. If you think 'illegals' from mexico are your biggest problem in this country, do us all a favor and kill your ugly wife and children if you have any and then kill yourself so there's no chance of any of your genes being passed down to anyone.

Go Eagles!

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'll avoid overtly stating most the obvious things wrong with your post, but I am curious as to why you use the word 'illegals' as such, with the quotes.  Are there not Mexican people here legally, as well as the many here illegally?  Wouldn't you have to agree that there is a distinct difference between the two?

My only simple request is that if people move into this country, they find a way to do so legally, pay taxes, register and insure their vehicles, and generally just stop smelling as badly as you do.  What's wrong with that?

Father Demon

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 22, 2006, 02:49:01 PM
I'll avoid overtly stating most the obvious things wrong with your post, but I am curious as to why you use the word 'illegals' as such, with the quotes.  Are there not Mexican people here legally, as well as the many here illegally?  Wouldn't you have to agree that there is a distinct difference between the two?

My only simple request is that if people move into this country, they find a way to do so legally, pay taxes, register and insure their vehicles, and generally just stop smelling as badly as you do.  What's wrong with that?

I think for the maximum effect you were going for, you should properly call them 'you people' rather than just singling out hbionic.

Just doing my part to help.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

reese125

yeah, but they are the best workers you'll ever find. Ill hire them every day all day.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Never shtein a shteinter.  You are correct, Demon.

P.S.  1 out of 12 illegals entering the U.S. from Mexico has a violent criminal record.

Rome

Quote from: hbionic on August 22, 2006, 02:39:12 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on August 22, 2006, 12:28:44 PM
None of this matters anyway unless we find a way to stop illegals from taking over America.

If the illegal Mexican population keeps increasing at the rate it currently is, they will outnumber whites and blacks combined within 40 years.  Imagine you're injured in a car accident and it's not your fault - half the time you won't have a lick of recourse.  Doctors and surgeons will be triaging illegals when you take your critically-injured child to the E/R.  Etc etc etc.

Until we elect a President and Congress with the balls to make stricter laws and do what is necessary to stop illegal immigration, the U.S. is going to get farged from the inside long before the Muslim extremists or North Koreans have any significant impact on our quality of life as a nation.

Horrible. It's minutemen fargs like you that should be getting stabbed in the throat as you sleep. If you think 'illegals' from mexico are your biggest problem in this country, do us all a favor and kill your ugly wife and children if you have any and then kill yourself so there's no chance of any of your genes being passed down to anyone.

Go Eagles!

All illegal aliens should be railroaded into death camps and gassed into oblivion.

Except the hot chicks and the dudes who cut my grass for $10.

They can stay. 

rjs246

Mexicans eat tequitos and can fit all 13 of their cousins into a rimmed-out Civic.

Let them eat bootstraps.