the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of unappealing lines tomorrow. 3's, 7's and 14's all over. Underdogs have been hittin lately so I may tease up on a lot.

MDS

cincinnati is awful
trent edwards on the road
max hall on the road

you have to figure....
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Try Todd Bouman on the road.

And I am gonna hit a 12 team parlay for $5 to win $9743

I hesitate on the ATL game because CIN, as zesty as they have been, is coming off a bye.

MDS

oh shtein its bouman? even better!

atl coming off a terrible loss to the eagles? at home?

do you know how bad carson palmer has been? even if they win you figure itll be close...so tease them down and take your shot.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

oh I am gonna tease 'em down for sure.

This is what I have down so far

3-team parlay
Eagles +3
Seahawks -7
Panthers +3

Kevin Kolb will have the most passing yards in 1pm games - 9/2
Drew Brees will have the most passing yards in 1pm games - 3/1

Teasers, heavy parlay and single bets will drop tomorrow morning

PoopyfaceMcGee

I still haven't collected my bet from what might be the last time I bet on a Philly team.  Havas, you just want to sit on it and roll it into some other awful bet down the line?  Problem is, I think we're kind of on the same page for betting strategy at this point.

Also, Bodog has yet to pay me on my Giants winning the NL bet.  fargheads.

Quote from: MDS on October 24, 2010, 02:04:44 AM
my #1 bet is
atl +3
kc -3
sea -1

teased down. i know ill lose it, but it looks good. pick one and bet opposite. youll win.

Cinci +13.5, Jags +19, Cards +17 --> DONE.

ice grillin you

i was was honestly going to pay it when their season ended and when i got back into town....but im always down to roll it over if you want...

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 31, 2010, 02:08:25 PM
current bets:

2010 best record - braves +3 games vs. phillies - $50 - lil guy - LOSS - all square via multiuple double or nothings
2010 nl east winner - field vs. phillies - $20 - sun
- LOSS - sun owe me $5 via fantasy baseball2010 Head to Head X 2 - taterskins vs. Birds - $20/game - Shore - ongoing
2010 Better Overall Record - taterskins vs. Birds - $20 - Shore - ongoing
2010 Win The NFC East - taterskins vs. Birds - $20 - Shore
- ongoing
Hank Baskett On Opening Day Roster - $10 - Romey - WIN - not paid up
Phillies Do Not Make Playoffs - $20 - FF - LOSS - not paid up
taterskins Better Record Than Eagles - $10 - Rjs - ongoing
Michael Vick Less than 60% Completion % (min. 224 attempts) - $10 - sd - ongoing
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Let's roll it on the next skins/Birds game straight-up.  I'll take the Eagles for shteins and giggles.

Also, looks like the lil guy is going to win his 3-teamer.  I won't do the reverse MDS system anymore.

ice grillin you

id rather do it on a non eagle skins game just because i always have a shteinload of money on them and it kind of all melds together

we could do a four pack of $5 college bets over the rest of the year on games we disagree on and see where the total ends up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

I will gladly bet against Penn State in any game except the Indiana johnson at FedEx field.  So, if you think that they might beat Michigan or Northwestern, step right up to the plate and start to make it interesting.

By the way, the Giants are currently +110 to win the WS.  Considering that they will be playing 4 games at AT&T and that Cliff Lee has never started on short rest, I can't see the Rangers being much better than 50/50.  Also, I would love to see the Giants go down in flames, which means that we'll see Cody Ross holding up the trophy.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Still alive:
3-team parlay
TEN money, WAS +3, NYG money ($10 to win $68 - chaching)
3-team (anti-Skip) tease
NE +9, MIN +9, NYG +9.5

MDS

hit my teaser

almost hit the parlay...damn you rapistburger and damn you whatever tampa did on their 2pt conversion attempt

J...mnf....cowboys and the over? or do i play the odds and figure im wrong and go giants and the under?

PhillyPhreak54

I am leaning towards Dallas...and the juice is on the Giants. But I think that Dallas takes it because they're desperate. I am leaning over too.

MDS

sounds like a follow parlay

can we add the moneyline of the heat/sixer game for a nice kicker?

PhillyPhreak54

I will probably keep the NBA separate....