the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

if NO covers i might just throw 25 more on bama

but that 25 would be on YOU cause i know dick about cfb
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 09, 2010, 12:39:05 PM
well its certainly going to be more than 12 and then after that it isnt to long before you start approaching blowout mode...i suppose penn states defense could hold the fort for a half maybe but who knows how good that even is....but eventually they are going to be worn down by all the three and outs and i think it turns into a big spread in the second half

the difference at qb is just staggering...one guy hasnt lost since a start since pop warner and the other is an 18 year old true frosh in his second start at bama....i tell you what tho if boldin can even finish the game and not get completely overwhelmed it will say a lot of great things about penn states future

the real ugly mismatch is going to be bamas front seven vs penn states oline...that is going to be a massacre

are either of you saying penn state will actually cover....cause ill take that bet if you wanna dance

DO NOT TAKE THIS BET

rjs246

I don't bet on college football. Ever.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

i think cfb is more fun to bet on than nfl but i wouldn't touch the psu game.  i think penn ststae's going to lose too but i don't think them covering would be that much of a stretch.

ice grillin you

i really want to find a way penn state can compete but i look at the two teams and i dont see a single area where penn state is on the same level...possibly running back with ingram out but richardson is really good in his own right...and the biggest disadvantages for penn state are on the line and at qb...not two areas you wanna be at a huge disadvantage

and that doesnt even factor in the home field and coaching advantages

i see this as the iowa game last year where iowas defensive front just mauled penn state....the difference will be that alabama will be able to score

37-7 bama
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

Would you bet on Alabama to cover 22 points, then?  Let me know, thanks.

ice grillin you

why would i do that when i can get them giving 12

PoopyfaceMcGee

phattymatty

QuoteTemple is 10-2 SU in its last 12 games

wow really?

MDS

theyve played POS teams last year and had a lucky cover last week

wait a little bit before you buy in
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

SU means straight up dummy.

MDS

the only dummy is the wee bitch garret heartly

i hope and he and igy burn to the ground. Romes.

MDS

let me reiterate i hope he gets aids and he dies

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, how much money did all you degenerate gamblers lose on last night's game?

ice grillin you

i actually pushed cause i got in too late...my man got it at 4.5 on wed and won....farger

i guess i got sorta lucky in that i thought new orleans would kill them

i also was the only one in the survivor pool to pick new orleans...which lets me sit back and let a couple upsets come to papa this weekend...lets go panthers!!