the betting thread

Started by ice grillin you, January 14, 2006, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

I was leaning Pats earlier but this may be fade me day.

They can't lose three in a row, can they?

Or do the Jets, who live for this game, have the edge at home looking for revenge for the earlier loss to them? The Pats defense stinks but so does Mark Sanchez. But if he can get Holmes and Burress going it could get ugly.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

PoopyfaceMcGee

Jets. I bet Pats. Easy money for you.

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens fumbled another kickoff

MDS

im thinking jets tonight, but its tough to see brady losing 3 in a row

FF going with the pats might seal it. i mean hes just bad at gambling, going against him seems like the right thing to do.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Definitely. I have been profiting of late thanks to mixing in some good round robin parlays.

And I have the Pats in plenty of them.

Eagles_Legendz

Every team in the NFL is awful this year outside of GB.  There is just varying degrees to the awfulness.

PhillyPhreak54

My profits from the three teamer I hit in NCAAF yesterday disappeared today.

Jets -1

also Jets -1 & u48 parlay

MDS

i did a reverse logic bet and am riding for FF

lets go brady!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

well i agree, im a dope for following a FF

i just got a feeling that that creepy annoying middle aged perv is on to something

ice grillin you

you are dopes for betting (or more likely pretending to bet) on every single game thats scheduled....target where you wanna go with your loot cakes and then strike.....but you amateurs would rather do 11 team teasrs for ten bucks
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

I always take a shot on a longshot parlay and teaser. It's worth a shot.

The straight up games I am more serious about. I put real money on those. Today was just brutal.

MDS

and THATS why you ride for your boy FF

now if the under can hold...

PhillyPhreak54

Another loss for me. Down for the weekend.  :boo