Sixers Season thread 2

Started by MURP, November 16, 2005, 10:54:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 14, 2005, 10:57:58 AM
Quote from: FFatPatt on November 14, 2005, 08:52:09 AM
Would anyone be surprised to see this team lay an egg against the Raptors?

heck yeah i'd be surprised.  It took the team three games to get used to playing together as a team.  They're winning out!

:paranoid

PhillyPhreak54

Well, once again they looked very good. I'm not too worried about the defense last night. Mike James just decided to have a career night and be unconscious from everywhere on he floor for them. Other than him they didn't really have too much going for them.

Miami on Friday
Cleveland on Saturday

I think they continue to win. Miami is nothing without Shaq.

Rome

ice grillin you

i went to the sixers game on sunday night and had the pleasure of sitting in a section with the aretha franklin school for girls with bladder control problems

it was sweet
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

rjs246

Did they pee on you? How much did they pee on you? Did you like it? Freak.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

i love water sports...but that night i was more concerend with seeing the actual game...something i wasnt able to do with them incessantly getting up
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Magical_Retard

Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

MURP

MDS

because the head honchos here at the field decided that it is essential to keep threads to under 20 pages. by doing so, they happen to destroy any flow or rythem that the previous thread had. boooo.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

Quote from: MDS on November 17, 2005, 04:16:58 PM
because the head honchos here at the field decided that it is essential to keep threads to under 20 pages. by doing so, they happen to destroy any flow or rythem that the previous thread had. boooo.

the only flow is the one in your leaking pad, Nancy. 

MDS

that was i problem i solved three years ago, buster. dont make fun.

PhillyGirl

Because 99% of the time, if something is reposted and someone is called out on it, they whine like a farging 4 year old because they had to "read through 30 pages just to see it".
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

WEST is GOD

The only people who care about something being reposted are people who take pride in being the first to post stuff.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.