Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 18, 2005, 09:15:48 AM
they should've kept it at the Nova Care so they could control who can get in the gates.

They moved it because they didnt want the Three Ring Circus coming into their house or surrounding it like when TO reported back after the TC vacation when they had planes flying over and stuff.

I really want to know why Reid is refusing to go and if it is because he wants him back and the brass does not.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 09:16:24 AM
Did they say why he is refusing to go?

they arent saying why

i cant believe this is andy vs banner/lurie...i think its damage control in the locker room...and a very smart thing to do

I have a hard time believing it too...but wouldn't it be interesting if it was though?

And even if you're right...I agree its a good play on Reid.

He can say "Hey, I wanted him back so much I refused to even show up" and the players would have to respect that.

ice grillin you

I really want to know why Reid is refusing to go and if it is because he wants him back and the brass does not

it wasnt 100% official...rhea literally took a call on air about it then reported that she was told reid wont be going...she didnt give the source
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SunMo

god dammit, you're going to make me listen to that garbage morning show now.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Remember this though..Reid took Hugh and Trotter back and said he did it because they're good people and he respects them.

And Reid has said that he thinks TO is a good person and Trot said that Reid loves TO...

I gotta go to the bank...I'll listen to the radio in the truck and see whats up.

ice grillin you

He can say "Hey, I wanted him back so much I refused to even show up" and the players would have to respect that.

exactly

goes to my point that reid has lost the locker room and they are trying to salvage it for him

and yes it would be huge if reid was indeed at odds with banner/reid...but i just cant fathom a scenario where that would happen...and even if it were true no way that the birds let that info get out...it would give that much more power to TO and show that andy has that much less

now they are reporting reid will show...go to the hearing after practice at 2pm

SunMo

Rhea said AR is going to testify but after practice, around 2pm
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sun_Mo on November 18, 2005, 09:23:27 AM
Rhea said AR is going to testify but after practice, around 2pm

So, the whole report about him refusing to go was out-and-out bullshtein.  Shocker.

PhillyGirl

And those who wish to believe the reports they hear on WIP should be proud. ::)

I especially like all of these conspiracy theory posts.

farging comedy at its finest.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 18, 2005, 09:36:20 AM
I especially like all of these conspiracy theory posts.

Banner and Lurie were on the grassy knoll.  Reid's just a patsy who happened to be in the book depository.

qwert246

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 18, 2005, 08:45:55 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on November 18, 2005, 08:45:09 AM
Is it really guys saying that they "want him back" or is it guys saying that "they would take him back".

both all everything...a few have even said how great a teammate TO is...not only is that very detrimental to the eagle arbitration case but its also clearly a shot over mcnabbs bow...its out of control now...andy has completely lost the locker room

How great a teammate he is?

LMFAO....right. Find me those quotes from a FEW (more than 2) players.

Switching gears is fun.
A few months ago you were all he's a good teammate, show me some quotes that he isn't, that thing in the elevator with McNabb and Hugh is total bullshtein and completely unsubstantiated, Skip Bayless is an idiot for calling him Terrible Owens, the media is just making a splash predicting a falling out with TO...
And now it's the complete opposite ::)

Phillygirl = Spadaro

PhillyGirl

Nice post, noob.  ::)

Last season, there was NO ONE saying TO was a bad teammate. The guy was all-world teammate. Anyone who thought otherwise was crazy. He and McNabb got along like best friends, did interviews together, TO worked his ass off to get to the SB and play his ass of there.

Bayless was ripping TO all last season when at the TIME there was no reason to.

You point ME out as the only one here who thought that way? Go farg yourself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Switching gears is fun.
A few months ago you were all he's a good teammate, show me some quotes that he isn't, that thing in the elevator with McNabb and Hugh is total bullshtein and completely unsubstantiated, Skip Bayless is an idiot for calling him Terrible Owens, the media is just making a splash predicting a falling out with TO...
And now it's the complete opposite

Phillygirl = Spadaro

^^^^
post of the year

i wasnt going to go there for fear of being banned...but well said

to be fair tho pg is far from alone

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyGirl on November 18, 2005, 09:43:26 AM
Nice post, noob.  ::)

Last season, there was NO ONE saying TO was a bad teammate. The guy was all-world teammate. Anyone who thought otherwise was crazy. He and McNabb got along like best friends, did interviews together, TO worked his ass off to get to the SB and play his ass of there.

Bayless was ripping TO all last season when at the TIME there was no reason to.

You point ME out as the only one here who thought that way? Go farg yourself.
[/b]

rjs246

Can we lock this thread and ban everyone?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.