Main Menu

Bye Bye TO

Started by bowzer, November 07, 2005, 03:10:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

Quote from: Susquehanna Birder on November 07, 2005, 03:23:37 PM
What a pity. All that talent, and the dude's out of his friggin' mind.

That's the only part I'm not happy about.  One of the best WRs in the game, and he's a nut-case.  It's too bad for him, and too bad for Philly.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Mad-Lad

I'll be sure to take him off the banner as soon as possible.

SheEagle

Good.  Suits me fine.

As much as I can appreciate the talent and spark he brought to the team...he brought just as much, if not more bullshtein.  I have no use for him.

Good words from Reid, I thought...typical Andy...terse and lack-luster...but...whatever it takes.

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass, TO...

Looking forward to watching him get his ass handed to him by Dawkins sometime next season.

Ciao.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep. It had to be done for sure.

But I'll never forget that time when the trade news started coming out. And I'll never forget when we missed out on getting him and then the stuff started coming out that the Birds were close.

I'll never forget Beermonkey reporting on his stalking of the special masters hearing on his lunch break. :-D

And the 2004 season.

Hell, even as late as Thursday I didn't want him suspended. But now that the rest of the story has come out and after thinking about it -- I am glad he is gone.

Susquehanna Birder

Just erase his head for now. Make it good and ugly, in a self-punishment kind of way.

Wingspan

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 07, 2005, 03:25:27 PM

just replace him with the reggie brown holla graphic in the other thread :-D
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyPhreak54

I think Mad-Lad should put a clowns head on him up on the CF banner.

Just give him a big red nose and the homey the clown hairdo.

4and26

Quote from: Mad-Lad on November 07, 2005, 03:25:27 PM

Do a poll for his replacement.....Reggie would be my vote.

SheEagle

I mean...

WHO THE HELL WOULD PICK A FIGHT WITH HUGH DOUGLAS!

icehole... >:(

I mean...really!

Feva

"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

WEST is GOD

Bye TO. I still love him and he's a great player, but we couldn't bring him back at this point. If nothing else, bringing him back after a loss is admitting they need TO. The Eagles have too much of an ego to give in to TO.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PhillyPhreak54

I like the clown idea better. reggie Brown is a good choice, but a clown head is mo betta.

Diomedes

So does this mean you go now too, TO is God?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: WEST is GOD on November 07, 2005, 03:32:10 PM
The Eagles have too much of an ego to give in to TO.

Yep.  Except the EXACT opposite is true.  Fargtard.

WEST is GOD

Both are true, and I'm not saying it as a negative. Like I said TO not coming back is the only option right now, but the Eagles will not let TO come back and say "I told ya so, you need me." At the same time TO's ego is too big to apologize to the Eagles and be a man.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.