FARG DALLAS

Started by 4and26, October 03, 2005, 11:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phanatic

farg Dallas they suck and I'm glad we get to beat the tar out of them twice a year...
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

It's 1 am.  Do you know where your FARG DALLAS is? 

Phanatic

I just found mine at the bottom of a pint of Guiness here in Boston.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

DutchBird

Good morning again and FARG DALLAS!!
You have New York, we have Amsterdam
Just 15,000 Dutch beat out 90,000 Americans

With Timmy, one of three things is going to happen. Somebody is going to get hurt - it's either going to be him, an opponent, or one of our players.

Feva

Even (rjs) and the Foreskins agree...

FARG DALLAS! :evil :evil :evil
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Rome

Magical_Retard

if i do say so myself....dallas rather stinks.
Marge: I have someone who can help you!
Homer: Is it BATMAN!!??
Marge: No hes a scientist
Homer: Batman is a scientist.
Marge: Its not BATMAN!

MadMarchHare

A shteinhole team in a shteinhole town in a shteinhole state full of shteinhole fans.
farg Dallas.
Anyone but Reid.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl

Lito batting down ball that ends up intercepted by Brown

CanadianEaglesFan

"The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong."

"The only difference between a rut and a grave is the depth of the hole!"

Cerevant

I'd just like to add that Dallas has not be farged nearly enough today.
An ad hominem fallacy consists of asserting that someone's argument is wrong and/or he is wrong to argue at all purely because of something discreditable/not-authoritative about the person or those persons cited by him rather than addressing the soundness of the argument itself.