SunMo

QB
Collins vs. Eagles
McNair vs. Rams

3rd WR
Mushin Muhammed vs. Bengals
Antwan Randle El vs Pats
Plaxico Burress vs. San Diego

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MURP

Tomahawk

rjs246

I have a no-playing-players-against-the-Eagles policy, but McNair sucks ass.

In other words, your team sucks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: rjs246 on September 21, 2005, 06:29:29 PM
I have a no-playing-players-against-the-Eagles policy, but McNair sucks ass.

In other words, your team sucks.

interesting theory.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

phillymic2000

I'd go with Muhammed vs. the Bengals, Bears might be playing catch up in the 2nd half. I benched Kollins this week against the Eagles, but my only other options that I picked up are:

McNair vs. STL

or

B. Griese vs. the Pack with a good chance of rain.

what do you think.

rjs246

Definitely Griese. That GB D is miserable.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

Quote from: rjs246 on September 25, 2005, 10:34:59 AM
Definitely Griese. That GB D is miserable.

Especially the secondary. They basically have none. They got torched by Trent Dilfer and Joey farging Harrington. I thought about starting Griese this week myself, but because Aaron Brooks is facing another zesty NFC North team I stayed with him.

MDS

No point in starting a new topic, but im kinda farged with byes this week.

3rd WR: B. Lloyd vs. G. Lewis
2nd RB: T. Duckett vs. W. Parker

I'm leaning towards Lloyd and Parker, but Indy has proven to be a pretty decent defensive team. I know what GLew will get me about 10 pts, but Llyod could more than double that since SF sucks and always finds themselves down and needing to pass. And also this is Alex Smith's first game.

Parker has been hurt, and now he has to share carries with Bettis and Hayes. Duckett as we all know shares with Dunn but it clearly #2 on the depth chart. The best Duckett can do it like 40 yards and touch. Basically I have to bank on him getting into the end zone to do well. Bettis and Hayes appear to be role guys this week (3rd downs, short yardage/goal line). So Parker can still get some yaradge, get something out in the flats, but its unlikely that he will score a touchdown. Still, Duckett is a fat piece of shtein. And I don't like the Falcons.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I would go with Lewis and Duckett mainly because Lloyd has a rookie QB starting his first game and Parker has to share the ball with 2 other backs now.  Duckett only has to share it with one.  Plus, Duckett will get all of the goal line carries where as Parker will probably get none. 

BTW, it's week 5.  Not week 4.  ;)

Sgt PSN

I've got Westy, Davenport, M. Anderon and Pittman.  I can start 3.  Which 3?

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Good thing I have no respect for your opinion what so ever and did the exact opposite.  Yay for me.  ;)

MDS

:-D i am an idiot, never listening to me is the way to go