AJC: DeAngelo Hall Welcomes One-On-One Time With Owens

Started by PhillyPhreak54, September 10, 2005, 09:40:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Tampa had tons of seats available before each of the games in the Finals 2 years ago.

How long do you think it would take Flyers fans to buy up Finals tickets when they went on sale? lol
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Eaglez

Yeah well. This at least makes it more interesting. D. Hall can go suck a chode.

Rome

It's just inconceivable to me.  How can the franchises allow that during the playoffs?  For God's sake, remove the tickets quietly and distribute them to the poor or something, but don't allow opposing fans to invade your stadiums and arenas.

:-D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on September 10, 2005, 10:42:56 AM
It's just inconceivable to me.  How can the franchises allow that during the playoffs?  For God's sake, remove the tickets quietly and distribute them to the poor or something, but don't allow opposing fans to invade your stadiums and arenas.

Devils fans were the same way. No one ever bought them in the Finals. They were dominating the game, yet the fans stayed away.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

ice grillin you

Did you see Burgess during the Pats game on Thursday--neither did I

nice 3rd grade non relevant comeback...shoo fly

Psst. Biggest change?

TO is playing

i understand this...but maybe the noise in the dome effects the eagle passing game somewhat...thus limiting TO's effectiveness

i dont know maybe the eagles win by 27 this time...im just saying every year and every game is different...

i dont think you can go back and point to one single game from the previous season and say thats why one team will win

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MURP

It's just inconceivable to me. How can the franchises allow that during the playoffs? For God's sake, remove the tickets quietly and distribute them to the poor or something, but don't allow opposing fans to invade your stadiums and arenas.

Opposing teams fans buy lots of beer and food, the poor dont. ;)

Eaglez

I think Eagles fans make more noise in open air stadiums than a bunch of clueless Falcons fans hissin' in a dome.

Geowhizzer

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Eaglez on September 10, 2005, 10:47:54 AM
I think Eagles fans make more noise in OPPOSING TEAMS' open air stadiums than a bunch of clueless Falcons fans hissin' in a dome.

:P

ice grillin you

The first game of the conference finals in 2004 there were at least 5,000 Flyers fans in that building.

Just the most pathetic thing I've ever seen in an opposing arena

you werent in washington for the 98 cup finals when the red wings had 45-50%...most amazing thing ive ever seen

regular season is not the same but the flyers often have 50% in dc...its great...i always get 50-100 tickets and we roll mobb deep

PhillyGirl

When I lived in LA, and the Kings still played at the Forum, it was like a Flyers home game in there. Unreal. 65% Flyers fans. I was talking to these ESPN camera crew people and they were like, "Yup, LA doesn't give a shtein about hockey and there are so many Philly people out here...we see it every year." :-D

ice grillin you

I think Eagles fans make more noise in open air stadiums than a bunch of clueless Falcons fans hissin' in a dome.

not this week...not with them having the monday nite opener against the team that beat them last year in the champ game...its going to be lous as ish in there...thats why i believe it to be so unfair to the birds...being the nfc superbowl representative they dont deserve being put in this position imo

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 10, 2005, 11:04:27 AM
thats why i believe it to be so unfair to the birds...being the nfc superbowl representative they dont deserve being put in this position imo

Please tell me you are kidding...lmfao

ice grillin you

not in the least

the monday nite opener should be in philly against the cowboys where we can celebrate our nfc championship in style...not at some cheesy week two 1pm start against sf

pinoyboy2pt0

I'm almost putting money on D. Hall getting a 15 yard p.f.  I hope to GOD Mora Jr. (Donatell, whoever) calls for jamming TO at the line.  D Hall will be TO's bitch all day. 
Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No pro bowl WR's.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Retarded special teams.  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  "I've got to do a better job."  Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  Running game shines for 3 plays. Pass. Pass. Pass. PUNT.  No adjustments anywhere.  Pass.  Pass. Pass. PUNT.  (repeat)