2005 CFFFL - AFC - Talk Trash here

Started by Diomedes, September 08, 2005, 12:15:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i forgot to mention that im in first.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Sgt PSN on November 01, 2005, 11:25:04 AM
Cut him. He's not going to be a productive/consistant fantasy player this year. Too many RB's on the roster to share the ball with.

Staley - 15 rush, 76 yds, 1 td. 

Yeah, don't listen to me when it comes to fantasy advice.  I've got a player 'left rotting on the bench' every single week.  :-D 

MDS

put this one in the win column for the fighting zordichs
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

One more yard from Santana Moss and I would have tied. Worst of both worlds: Eagles lose, and Moss isn't a factor in it.

Oh well, I'll have to see if I made up the point tomorrow when Yahoo updates all the yardage and tackling stats.

Sgt PSN

I've got a 44 point lead on Phillymic but he still has Edge and Cato June going tomorrow night.  I think it's safe to say I've got this one wrapped up but you just never know, especially on Monday Night.  :paranoid

Diomedes

Yeah, well I added Staley back to my roster.  He cleared waivers.  Ha.  Now watch him fall back into obscurity.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

satoshi

I will lose again unless Reggie Wayne scores 3 times... :boom

MDS

did i clinch a playoff spot yet? cuase, im awsome.

Mad-Lad

Even though i screwed up and didn't find a replacement kicker for J. Elam this week, the CF Deepballas were nice enough to leave a WR spot open and start J. Whitten (bye week).

hbionic

Due to heavy CIA/US Military tracking...and a bad record...our sponsors Pli-Plong & Pongora have decided to cut ties with the team.

The team, until new management can be found will be renamed accordingly.

The new team name is 'Bye Week'.

Please feel free to contact management at

eatmyass@diofargedmyteam.com  :)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

I've had enough of your crap, Chuggie.  Your team sucks because you suck.

Everyone else:  I'm taking control of Chuggie's team.  I'll submit a valid roster each week, and make moves on behalf of Bye Week so that it's as competetive as possible.

hbionic

Yo....I didn't leave the team....Dio...so relax and stop trying to T.O. me. But incase that doesn't work...

"On behalf of 'Bye Week'...I would like to apologize to the CFFFL AFC's  commissioner's office. The commissioner's office apparently does not recognize an individual's sarcasm. This is a bad case of misinterpretation. I do not wish to relinquish my team...I only wish to blame all of my suckiness to the commissioner. "

I'll continue to maintain my team.

*since when was it a bad thing to joke around over here.  ::)
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Sorry Chuggie, but you were also supposed to apologize to your fellow team owners in addition to the Commish.  Go get your sneakers on and let me whoop your ass.  You are so getting TO'd.  :P

Also, if Chuggie does continue to manage his team then I urge the Commish's office to mandate a name change to "Bi Week".  I think that would be a little more appropriate for the Chugster. 

Diomedes

Okay, so I didn't get the joke.  Your team is unlocked.

But damnit Chuggie don't "joke" about abandoning teams.  How else is a commissioner supposed to respond than by locking your team asap?  There are other people playing, for farg sake.