Is the Price Right?

Started by Feva, August 30, 2005, 01:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feva

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=pasquarelli_len&id=2146926

Not that we didn't know it was coming, but he's free along with Warrick.  We're in the market for WR depth.

Whaddya think?  Is he about to be an Eagle?

I wouldn't mind.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 30, 2005, 01:23:36 PM
Quote from: Atlanta Journal Constitution
Price was told before practice and sped out of the parking lot at team headquarters in his BMW just as the team was beginning to stretch for the day's drills.

"I hate y'all," Price said to an AJC photographer, before hustling into his car without further comment.

hahaha!  what a toolbag.

rjs246

I'm sure he would just love philly fans. Wah wah wah.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mooby

I wouldn't be suprised to see the Eagles go after him and Peter Warrick.

Feva

QuotePrice was told before practice and sped out of the parking lot at team headquarters in his BMW just as the team was beginning to stretch for the day's drills.

"I hate y'all," Price said to an AJC photographer, before hustling into his car without further comment.
I heard that on the radio... funny as hell!  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

RezRob

??? Gee his production dropped off? How many times was he hurt, Vick hurt, and playing as a 1 in a Run-first offense. He could be great 2 again. We could use depth and I would sponsor him or Warrick officially. :deion
Official GreenBay Correspondent...

JTrotter Fan

Is the Price right? 

Apparently...NO!!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: mooby on August 30, 2005, 01:57:32 PM
I wouldn't be suprised to see the Eagles go after him and Peter Warrick.

I would.  Our team doesn't just try to buy everyone that hits the open market.

mussa

im sure his downfall had nothing to do with the herpes infested QB whos throwing the ball either
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

TexasEagle

Quote from: mussa on August 30, 2005, 02:03:19 PM
im sure his downfall had nothing to do with the herpes infested QB whos throwing the ball either always running with the ball instead of throwing it.

fixed

phattymatty

I'd take him.  He's shown he can be a productive #2.  And a piece of dung #1.

Speaking of a productive #2...

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: mussa on August 30, 2005, 02:03:19 PM
im sure his downfall had nothing to do with the herpes infested QB whos throwing the ball either

I love Mexico!
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

mussa

ya know deep down i don't see the eagles getting any vetran wideout anytime soon.  i think they are confident enough in glewis and reggie brown
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

TexasEagle

Quote from: mussa on August 30, 2005, 02:07:10 PM
ya know deep down i don't see the eagles getting any vetran wideout anytime soon. i think they are confident enough in glewis and reggie brown

I think they are too, but they still need "just-in-case" depth. That's why I wouldn't be shocked if they brought someone in.