Official GreenBay Correspondent...

MURP

I say no Warrick.   

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on August 30, 2005, 10:40:34 AM
warrick>>>>>>>>>>mahe

if youre thinking wr position then id much rather have mccants

Watch it there.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

WEST is GOD

THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'd rather have a beer.

Purple_Hayz

Quote from: PhillyGirl on August 30, 2005, 10:51:30 AM
Quote from: Purple_Hayz on August 30, 2005, 10:47:50 AM
I'd agree that Warrick was a stud at FSU. That said, he hasn't made a big name for himself in the NFL though being a Bungle certainly hasn't helped him any in that respect. And as much of a PITA as he could potentially be I doubt that he'd be in TO territory. I'd tentatively say yes but it's not like I'm going to get an Eskin-style KJ hardon over him or anything.

hehe...I think you mean, ECKEL. ;)
Yeah, I meant Eckel not Eskin.  My proofreading has been deteriorating with age and the impending meeting that was coming up didn't help me either.  :win

I don't want anybody else
When I think about you I cut myself

Mad-Lad

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 30, 2005, 04:24:55 PM
I'd rather have a beer.

good call.  I'm thinking a tall boy of High Life.   :drool

WEST is GOD

If Warrick was healthy I'd want him over Price. He's just the better player. He isn't healthy though, and is very prone to injuries.
THIS SEASON IS OVER AND ANDY'S WORLD IS GRIDL

Offseason needs: 2 DEs, 1 DT, 1 OL, 2 LBs, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 TE, 1 KR.

Wingspan

has anyone brought up yet that warrick is a client of a certian unnamed agent of another eagle WR?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Number1EaglesFan

Quote from: daigglesfaninva on August 30, 2005, 01:37:06 PM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 30, 2005, 10:48:49 AM
Warrick's raw talent makes him far superior to any other option the Eagles might be considering.

I'm telling you guys, the fact that he had to play in Cincinnati is what caused him to melt down over the years.  Playing for an organization like the Eagles could be the impetus for him to recharge his career.

At the very least, it wouldn't cost the Eagles much to take a flier on him.

It wouldn't be a bad move. Warrick is a solid talent and proven in the NFL. He would have to learn the WCO which is a bigger concern than him being a headcase.
Actuallly Warrick has played in a West Coast style of offense during his career in Cincy.

I'm in favor of the Eagles going after & signing Peter Warrick. :yay

DH

Quote from: Wingspan on August 30, 2005, 05:08:19 PM
has anyone brought up yet that warrick is a client of a certian unnamed agent of another eagle WR?

I dont think "unnamed agent" will be looking for a deal that would raise "unnamed WR's" contract demads.

Number1EaglesFan

ice grillin you

irrelevant
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Wingspan

Quote from: Die-Hard on August 30, 2005, 05:11:26 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on August 30, 2005, 05:08:19 PM

I dont think "unnamed agent" will be looking for a deal that would raise "unnamed WR's" contract demads.

maybe, but what about what warrick wants?

(this is a prime example of my "clients best interest" in how many people this guy represents)
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.