The Dolphins to use 2 QBs? What the hell?

Started by WEST is GOD, August 29, 2005, 04:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

its a great idea.  Gus Frerotte is the smart, superiourly accurate, team leader, MVP type of QB.   And AJ is the strong armed, run around and make TD's happen, sporscenter highlight reel type of QB.  Saban is god.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on August 30, 2005, 10:07:36 AM
its a great idea.  Gus Frerotte is the smart, superiourly accurate, team leader, MVP type of QB.   And AJ is the strong armed, run around and make TD's happen, sporscenter highlight reel type of QB.  Saban is god.

Yep, Gus is the team leader alright. He'll put his head through a wall for ya!
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

Man, A.J. really must be sucking royally down in Miami to have a hack like Frerotte pass him on the depth chart.

:P

henchmanUK

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on August 30, 2005, 10:14:11 AM
Man, A.J. really must be sucking royally down in Miami to have a hack like Frerotte pass him on the depth chart.

:P

That's what I thought. Since they traded for him, that team has given him jack all in terms of support. I hope they finish 1-15 with Frerotten as the starter.
"The drunkenness, the violence, the nihilism: the Eagles should really be an English football team, not an American one." - Financial Times, London

methdeez

It could be that we were all worng and AJ is really not very good.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Tomahawk

Quote from: Wingspan on August 30, 2005, 05:30:32 PM
we?

i never thought he was any good.

Don't lie. Word on the street has it that you started chanting for McNabb to get benched so Feeley could play. Jerk.

bobbyinlondon

The word in Philly was that Feeley was never a great practice player, but he could do well in the game. Have you forgotten the game against Tampa in 2001 (I know it was subs playing that last game), where he brought the Eagles down from 10 points to win it in the last 5 minutes. What was great about that game was Tony Dungy on the Tampa sideline yukking it up when they were ahead, and then when Feeley brought them back with 2 TD throws, he wasn't smiling when he left the field.

In Miami, he's never enjoyed support.  Wannstadt didn't want to play him over Fiedler, and when Saban took over and hired Linehan, it was said from day 1 they were going to sign Frerotte because of his familiarity with the offense.