Started by Yeti, August 29, 2005, 03:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

I'm not gonna lie.  I'd bark and hit.

rjs246

Nah, something tells me she has a smelly rectum.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Yeti

Rectum?......damn near killed em!
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

rjs246

I also get the sneak suspicion that she has runny-egg nipples. You know, the kind that point down at the ground and look like they're about to slide off her tat?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 04:57:25 PM
I also get the sneak suspicion that she has runny-egg nipples. You know, the kind that point down at the ground and look like they're about to slide off her tat?

That is unhot.  But also unhot are nipples toward the top of the breast (which usually occurs when said breast is fake).

Rome

I'd smack it, pack it, and then steal cab fare from her purse.

rjs246

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 05:30:17 PM
But also unhot are nipples toward the top of the breast (which usually occurs when said breast is fake).

I don't think I could disagree more. I think that's hot. Fake or real (and I've seen the rare real boob with skylovers) perky nipples reaching for the clouds is hot.

Let them eat bootstraps.

JTrotter Fan

Quote from: rjs246 on August 29, 2005, 10:20:18 PM
Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2005, 05:30:17 PM
But also unhot are nipples toward the top of the breast (which usually occurs when said breast is fake).

I don't think I could disagree more. I think that's hot. Fake or real (and I've seen the rare real boob with skylovers) perky nipples reaching for the clouds is hot.

I've seen a couple of pics of her in a sorta see-through top...she has the really small nips that are like dime sized i think...okay maybe nickel sized.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.