FLYERS 2005-06 SEASON THREAD!

Started by PhillyGirl, August 28, 2005, 12:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Savage with the shorthanded goal. 1-1

I'll say one thing, the crowd is loud and crazy.

Geowhizzer

Well, at least it's a game after the 1st!  :D

SD_Eagle5

3-1 at the 2nd intermission. Forsberg finally grows gets a pair.

The BIGSTUD

Forsberg is having a great series so far.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Geowhizzer

The BIGSTUD

He played great in game 1, and game 2... well... no one on the Flyers played well.

But Forsberg is one of the all-time great playoff performers in his sport so maybe we should expect tonight every night.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

MDS

all well and good, but its still over if they dont win the next game.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Gagne with the empty netter to put this one away, 4-2 Flyers. We're still not winning this series.

MDS

Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 26, 2006, 09:37:29 PM
Gagne with the empty netter to put this one away, 4-2 Flyers. We're still not winning this series.

::)

The BIGSTUD

Pessimistic SD back with his old tricks.

I thought this series was over.  :-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2006, 09:43:59 PM
Quote from: SD_Eagle on April 26, 2006, 09:37:29 PM

::)

I know that face.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 26, 2006, 09:44:56 PM
Pessimistic SD back with his old tricks.

I thought this series was over.  :-D

It is over, that doesn't mean I'm not rooting for us to win.

The BIGSTUD

It just means you are a bitter negadelphian.

If Forsberg could "grow a pair" like you said earlier, then why can't you grow a pair? Have a little faith in your team. It's 2-1, and far from over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Philly Forever on April 26, 2006, 09:47:25 PM
It just means you are a bitter negadelphian.

If Forsberg could "grow a pair" like you said earlier, then why can't you grow a pair? Have a little faith in your team. It's 2-1, and far from over.

They did 'grow a pair', but it only took an 8-2 ass whooping, Ruff calling the team a bunch of idiots, and Hitch dropping the F-Bomb. You'd hope they'd respond after that disgrace.
By 'faith' do you mean like how the Devils were going to be swept or that Javon Walker was - without a doubt, no question about it - going to be an Eagle? There's a thin line between having faith and being blind.