****edit...pic doesn't work here****

rjs246

QuoteHe came back into the game

3_olyte128.jpg" alt="" border="0" />

That's hot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

ice grillin you

he didnt come back into the game....he came back to the bench is what i saw and couldnt go...either way they said it didnt appear to be super serious...after the initial hit i was sure one or both of his knees were mammwich
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

MDS

If he knocks out Forsberg, I'm guessing Snider calls up his mob friends and puts a hit out on Kasperitis.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

If Snider had mob friends, one of his teams would have won a championship in the last 22 1/2 years.

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 22, 2006, 05:56:42 PM
There's Jewish mobs?

Yes, they're mostly of the Russian persuasion, and Bucks County is one of their population centers.

MDS

Mobsters will go where the money is. I actually know one Jew who has mob connections (not in it obviously, just knows guys in it), so there are some of us who got some connections to the shady underground of organized crime.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Are you running a numbers scheme on North Broad? Do you rough up dormmates and make them pay you protection money?

BigEd76

The programmer I work with is Russian and Jewish.  He says he hasn't killed anyone....yet....  :paranoid :-\

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on February 22, 2006, 06:08:30 PM
Are you running a numbers scheme on North Broad? Do you rough up dormmates and make them pay you protection money?

Ha. It's a friends dad. I've only met him a few times. I personally have zero connection to anything, except for the book trading industry.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2006, 06:10:34 PM
I personally have zero connection to anything, except for the COLLAR-POPPING industry.

Holl.  A.

MDS

:-D Definatley got the hookups there