2005 Point & Laugh At The taterskins Thread

Started by PhillyPhreak54, August 20, 2005, 09:15:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigskinbauer

GO TERPS

PhillyGirl

Quote from: archer on October 02, 2005, 11:14:55 PM
Hi guys ;D

Yes, you still suck. Congrats on beating the team that just flops every year. Glad you feel so good about yourself.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

I think the Skins queers getting all jazzed up about their juggernaut of a team is kinda cute.

Let them enjoy their brief reign as division leaders.  We all know how their season is going to end, though, don't we?

>:D

PhillyPhreak54

QuoteI'm going out on a limb and labeling the Washington taterskins the worst 3-0 team in NFL history. And that's coming off their best game of the season by far.

-Don Banks of Sports Illustarted

The Skins play Denver next.

I think the Broncos are going to kill the Skins.

PhillyGirl

Tony Bruno also spent about 10 minutes talking about the fraudulent record the Skins have. Said they are possibly the worst 3-0 team ever in the history of the NFL.  :D
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Beermonkey

While I have to endure another week of taterskin's fans auto-fellating, I thought this was an extraordinary post found on Extremeforeskins. I don't think I need to say who wrote it.

QuoteOk, we all know Lavar either didn't play at all or played very little as a coaching decision. We heard the Glazer report indicating Lavar was told he "doesn't fit" and was asked to play special teams, but balked. I have NO IDEA WHATSOEVER what's going on with the situation.

Here's what I do know. Lavar is an emotional cat. He's got a radio appearance with John Thompson. If he has one of his emotional breakdowns, let's TRY very hard to create, oh, ONE thread about the situation and keep things contained there. We do not need 50 threads. Please help everyone out by restraining yourself SHOULD Lavar say something impolitic. He may be perfect. But, given how much chatter we already have on the topic, if he gets ugly with it, let's try to contain it some so the board dedicated to a 3-0 team isn't totally devoted to a player who's not playing for that 3-0 team.

If Spadaro ever said anything like this, the fans would be making sun visors from his rectum.

rjs246

Quote from: Beermonkey on October 03, 2005, 03:12:00 PM
If Spadaro ever said anything like this, the fans would be making sun visors from his rectum.

I'm not sure what that means, but it cracked me up.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Beermonkey

Quote from: rjs246 on October 03, 2005, 03:16:33 PM
Quote from: Beermonkey on October 03, 2005, 03:12:00 PM

I'm not sure what that means, but it cracked me up.

I don't know either but it seemed appropriate.

MURP

lmao.  trying damage control before dumbass Lavar even opens his mouth.  haha. 

archer

Quote from: PhillyGirl on October 03, 2005, 07:33:07 AM
Quote from: archer on October 02, 2005, 11:14:55 PM
Hi guys ;D

Yes, you still suck. Congrats on beating the team that just flops every year. Glad you feel so good about yourself.

And the Eagles haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this year either, so what's your point. You had to pull one out your a$$ agianst the Raiders and they stink too. Our offense is no powerhouse, but teams like Baltimore and Carolina have recently had sucess with strong defenses and mediocre offenses. Atleast the agrument on who has the better defense has played itself out, I was sick of going back and forth on that one.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: archer on October 03, 2005, 08:21:41 PM
And the Eagles haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this year either, so what's your point.

Are you really that retarded?

Bears 1-2
Dallas 2-2
Seattle 2-2

So where are the teams with winning records that the Skins beat?  Now, if you want to count the Cowboys and Seahags because they had winning records at the time the Skins played them, then that's fine.  Add the 9ers and Chiefs to the list for the Eagles then.   

Sgt PSN

but teams like Baltimore and Carolina have recently had sucess with strong defenses and mediocre offenses.

There in lies the problem.  The Skins still don't even have a mediocre offense!  A mediocre offense would be a freaking improvement of epic proportions. 

You do realize that during Carolina's one year of stardom that they had a very good offense as well.  Not Colts good, but good none the less.  They could pass and run the ball with consistancy.  They had big play capability with Smith and Muhammed and a nice running game with Davis and Foster.  The Skins could only dream of having an offense like that.  And incase you forgot the Panthers offense absolutely shredded a dominating Patriots defense in the Super Bowl.  Hell, even when the Ravens won the SB they had an offense that could move the chains.  They weren't a flashy offense they were efficient. 

The Skins have struggled the last 2 weeks against mediocre defenses to put points on the board.  It took them over 7 quarters before they found the endzone for the first time this year and they've been having a hard time finding it since.  Hell, they had 2 weeks to prepare for Seattle and still couldn't figure out how to score on them.  What was Gibbs doing the whole time?  Playing bridge getting high on fiber? 

archer

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 03, 2005, 08:32:23 PM
And the Eagles haven't beat a team with a winning record yet this year either, so what's your point.

Bears 1-2
Dallas 2-2
Seattle 2-2

So where are the teams with winning records that the Skins beat?  Now, if you want to count the Cowboys and Seahags because they had winning records at the time the Skins played them, then that's fine.  Add the 9ers and Chiefs to the list for the Eagles then.   

Genious, notice I said "Eagles haven't beaten a team with a winning record EITHER", "either" being the key word, meaning we didn't EITHER.

Bigskinbauer

Quote from: archer on October 03, 2005, 08:49:57 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 03, 2005, 08:32:23 PM

Bears 1-2
Dallas 2-2
Seattle 2-2

Genious, notice I said "Eagles haven't beaten a team with a winning record EITHER", "either" being the key word, meaning we didn't EITHER.
you forget they choose which words they want to hear.

By the way, what the hell, this is very comical.  The taterskins won. that is it, yes not to amazing teams but they won, they haven't lost.   Till they lose you can't say anything. Next take away the game that you played when you do records, don't look at their record when you played them

You did beat a team over .500 in the chiefs and the skins beat 2 with the cowgirls and the seahawks
GO TERPS

skin48

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 03, 2005, 08:43:04 PM
but teams like Baltimore and Carolina have recently had sucess with strong defenses and mediocre offenses.

There in lies the problem.  The Skins still don't even have a mediocre offense!  A mediocre offense would be a freaking improvement of epic proportions. 

You do realize that during Carolina's one year of stardom that they had a very good offense as well.  Not Colts good, but good none the less.  They could pass and run the ball with consistancy.  They had big play capability with Smith and Muhammed and a nice running game with Davis and Foster.  The Skins could only dream of having an offense like that.  And incase you forgot the Panthers offense absolutely shredded a dominating Patriots defense in the Super Bowl.  Hell, even when the Ravens won the SB they had an offense that could move the chains.  They weren't a flashy offense they were efficient. 

The Skins have struggled the last 2 weeks against mediocre defenses to put points on the board.  It took them over 7 quarters before they found the endzone for the first time this year and they've been having a hard time finding it since.  Hell, they had 2 weeks to prepare for Seattle and still couldn't figure out how to score on them.  What was Gibbs doing the whole time?  Playing bridge getting high on fiber? 

13 out of 18 3rd down conversions, TOP of over 39 minutes, 141 rushing yards and 26 firstdowns...hardly call that mediocre.  This team plays defense and controls the clock.  I know you are giddy over all the points Philly has put up over KC and SF but big red is going to get #5 killed.  If he keeps taken hits like he has over the first four games he wont make it to November.