This will give you nightmares

Started by MURP, August 16, 2005, 10:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 16, 2005, 04:09:09 PM
Yikes!! Why did she have to stare into the camera? I think my soul has been tainted.

I can't be absolutely sure that's a she.

Susquehanna Birder

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

That made me uncomfortable from beginning to end. Which is remarkably hard to do.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Anyone who watches that is going to die in two weeks.

Just farging creepy. Wasn't so bad until the close-up. Where do you find this shtein?
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Susquehanna Birder

I watched it twice...does that cut my time in half?   :paranoid

hbionic

I see what T-Hawk is talking about your soul being tainted when she stares at the camera. I will not be sleeping tonite.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Seabiscuit36

gotta love dialup cant even view the mother farger  :-\
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

The wife:  "That's a poor little girl with cerebral palsy!  Why did you make me watch that?!?  That's not funny."

Whoops.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 16, 2005, 10:13:49 PM
The wife:  "That's a poor little satanic demon sent here to consume our souls, with cerebral palsy!  Why did you make me watch that?!?  That's not funny."

Whoops.

That was what she was thinking. She thought if she denounced it, she would be saved. Muhahaha! tap..........tap........tap.   :evil
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

MadMarchHare

I kept waiting for the phone to ring.....
Anyone but Reid.

satoshi

Thanks for the warning. I won't see it. :paranoid

Yeti

Quote from: Tomahawk on August 16, 2005, 04:09:09 PM
Yikes!! Why did she have to stare into the camera? I think my soul has been tainted.

:-D   :paranoid
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteGuest      10:59:28 AM     Viewing the topic This will give you nightmares.

It's popular.

Beermonkey

I can't click on the link from work but I know what video you're talking about, as I just saw it at www.entensity.net last night.

I'm pretty desensitized when I see gore & violence pics & very few things scare me but in all seriousness, when she stared at the camera in the end, I had to shut the video down. It felt like she was really looking at me.