World (Vegas) Travel Thread

Started by hbionic, July 25, 2005, 07:23:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

what weeks

i want to know if im playing you in fantasy...free win sucka
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Pretty sure they have computers, internet and cell phone towers Japan.  

MDS

if i know matty i know backpacking around chinktown is code for 3 weeks of VD and booze.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is there some other kind of international travel that I'm not aware of?
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

phattymatty

yeah there will be no camping. just sake and finger banging orientals.

MDS

so again i wish you the best but what weeks will this be

phattymatty

a friday until another friday.

PhillyPhreak54

Thighland

Free miles trip or business write-off?

MDS

Quote from: phattymatty on June 06, 2011, 09:43:18 PM
a friday until another friday.

i see what youre doing and i have to say, i disagree with this

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on May 07, 2011, 12:45:23 AM
ill be at IAH for about 2.5 hours on the 23rd of june waiting for my connecting flight to philly

i.e. J get your ass over there so we can PAR-TAY

We are going to miss each other by a week. I'm going home on the 30th for the 4th weekend

And why do I see a future episode of Locked Up Abroad starring Matty?

MDS

my flight home is the 1st

night of the 30th we drive to richmond and give russell a texas surprise?

PhillyPhreak54

lol sure--pick me up at PHL and we will drive down.

MDS

i will be at the phillies game and therefore farg off

phattymatty

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on June 06, 2011, 09:48:49 PM
And why do I see a future episode of Locked Up Abroad starring Matty?

ha, funny i just saw that show for the first time yesterday morning and i guess they were doing a marathon, i watched like 5 in a row. such a cool show. that japanese jail didn't seem too bad.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah I love that show. The south american jails are the worst.

One I saw yesterday was an Aussie dude who went to jail in Thailand for heroin smuggling. While inside got hooked on the drugs and caught AIDS.