AFC - CFFFL Discussion

Started by Diomedes, July 12, 2005, 09:38:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mad-Lad

Quote from: QB Eagles on August 01, 2005, 11:59:08 PM
Per the rules, I'll start things out around 6 tomorrow.

if you're starting as early as 6, i'll be able to give mine by 9 AM CT

Reidme

I submitted a list of 25 players to kick things off, asking just to roll down the list, and requested not to take more than 1 QB. I also said if that was not permissable (there were only 4 QBs on it and 2 were taken already, i believe) that I would live with it. The only reason I submitted it was in the interest of keeping things moving. I apparently can't follow simple directions, and have no desire to cause a hassle, or be given one.

So I hereby respectfully withdrawl from this league, and accept any disbarrment from future leagues that Dio feels obliged to impose. Sorry for causing a problem, but I don't need this shtein. Good Luck guys, I am sure that someone else will be happy to take the team over.

Peace.
The NFL old standard.

Diomedes

I published the rules from the beginning, making it clear that I don't have the "bandwidth" to babysit everyone's draft according to each person's own system.   I made it painfully clear how I wanted the lists, and even though you persisted in ignoring these directions, I worked with you as best I could.  I'm sorry you are pulling the "I'm taking my ball and going home" routine, it's a drag.

btw, I can't bar you from any future contests, either.  What silliness. 

I will finish drafting Reidme's team myself, and canvass the board for a replacement.   I hope someone will want to fill the spot.  If it would help, I'm happy to offer the sub a choice between the team I draft for my myself and the team I draft in Reidme's wake.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Reidme on August 02, 2005, 02:17:46 AM
Good Luck guys, I am sure that someone else will be happy to take the team over.

I wouldn't be so sure about that, I spent all weekend trying to get someone to take my spot.

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Phanatic

OK, I made my pick.  With all these drop outs the path to getting a little "I'm the champ of this or that league" signature just got easier.....  :sly

Diomedes

fyi

Seabiscuit36 is going to take over the empty slot.   He'll take a look at the teams (mine and the orphaned one) tonight and choose which one he wants to adopt.  After that, he'll continue with the rest of the draft and join the league.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Looks like bad news for phillymic.

Mad-Lad

what's goin on?  shouldn't there have been a forfeited pick here?

Mad-Lad

Diomedes

Sorry I was late.  I've been in meetings all afternoon.

Ron Dayne went to the tardy phillymic, who failed to give me a back up (master) list

Julius Jones and Rudi Johnson are off the board and now CSD is on the clock.

Phanatic

CSD has picked. So does Hbionic make a pic this round?  :paranoid

phillymic2000

Quote from: Mad-Lad on August 02, 2005, 02:58:48 PM
Ron Dayne.  HAHAHAHAHA!

Hey he's a Bronco, all their RB's do well :paranoid :'( my bad, thought my meeting wouldn't last that long :boom farging work!!

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on August 02, 2005, 07:46:13 PM
What the farg? I gave you a list Dio? Howcome I'm getting penalized?

You did not give me a round-specific list. What is so goddamned hard about this to understand?? There are 11 of you. If you don't all follow the farging rules, I can't run this thing. I can't track 11 different methods of giving me lists (or not). I work. You by no means gave me any direction to draft directly from that list, and you did not give me a round-specific list. farg. The rules are clear. I'm trying to get the draft done so we can have a nice time playing fantasy football.  Stop with the crying.

Diomedes

Besides, you got a good pick.  The uppermost one on your list.  You just gotta give me round specific lists, or show up when it's your turn.  It's pretty farging simple, and you hardly got burned.

There are people waiting on you.  Pay attention.