Tom Cruise All Wet.

Started by Yeti, June 21, 2005, 10:58:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

He just fired his long-time PR person, didn't he? I think we can all see now that whatever that person was making, they were worth twice as much and should never have been fired.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

QB Eagles

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

T_Section224

good for brooke.

QuoteCruise has discussed his skepticism of psychiatry to explain his belief in the teachings of the Church of Scientology, founded by science-fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard.

Quote"Before I was a Scientologist, I never agreed with psychiatry," Cruise said. "And when I started studying the history of psychiatry, I understood more and more why I didn't believe in psychology. ... And I know that psychiatry is a pseudo science."

:-D He's in a pseudo religion and knows that psychiatry is a pseudo science

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

MadMarchHare

I've read some of LRH "science fiction".  What a dumbass.
Anyone but Reid.

QB Eagles

Lot of hostility toward Scientology here. I think you guys need some time on the E-meter. That'll be $10,000, by the way.

mussa

oh like she has room to talk.  she dated michael jackson.  freak.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PhillyGirl

http://people.aol.com/people/articles/0,19736,1114381,00.html

Barf.

Imagine she gets post-partum depression?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

Nicole Kidman has to love that everyone now knows she's barren.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

JTrotter Fan

When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

Father Demon

Katie Holmes pregnant?

Ridiculous.  Next thing you'll tell me is that there's a Britney Spears sex tape out there......
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

JTrotter Fan

Mmmmmmmmm...Britney's boobies.
When you're riding in a time machine way far into the future, don't stick your elbow out the window, or it'll turn into a fossil.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Mmmm, Britney's acne-covered, reeking of smoke, and oft-covered in Kevin Federline's man-sauce boobies!

Um, yuck.  Her baby can have 'em.  Britney is not nearly as hot as she was on her 18th birthday.