Eagles/Chiefs 10/2/05

Started by Sgt PSN, May 25, 2005, 01:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Demon

I can't farging wait....  I'll be flying in at 5:30 on Saturday, and you bitches better pick me up!

As soon as Phanatic joins us a few hours later, we'll have a quarum!
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

phillymic2000

Quote from: hbionic on September 15, 2005, 07:34:19 PM
Phillymic, R.I.P.   :'(

Thanks for the love! I will be at work dying to the fact that I can't be there. Give'em hell boys!!!!

Father Demon

Sunday Kansas City forecast:

Sunny, high 81, low 66.

Oh hells yeah....
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Sgt PSN

Phanatic

This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

Sgt PSN

I'm heading to the airport in about 2 hours so I will see you fargers in KC.  I doubt I'll be online much until then so just incase I don't get a chance to say it before hand.......

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on September 29, 2005, 03:02:10 AM
I'm heading to the airport in about 2 hours so I will see you fargers in KC.  I doubt I'll be online much until then so just incase I don't get a chance to say it before hand.......

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Dude, every hotel, even a flea bag, has internet hookups now.

Get wid it and quit with the excuses.

We expect to hear from you daily in the cow-slaughtering capital of the world.

MURP

Sgt PSN

Once I get home I'll have plenty to post.  :evil

hbionic

Sarge, I'll need Kim's email addy..........

Demon I need yours and Phanatics as well. I'll send you the pics that I have through email. Thanks.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Sgt PSN

Check your pm's. 

Hurry up and email me the pics so I can post them because I know you don't know how to.  You suck at the internets worse than I do. 

hbionic

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 03, 2005, 05:44:08 PM
Check your pm's. 

Hurry up and email me the pics so I can post them because I know you don't know how to.  You suck at the internets worse than I do. 

Man....that's a whole lot of suckin.  :'(

hbionic

Game freakin recap:

1st of all...it was great tailgatin with you guys, Demon, Phanatic and Sarge again. T-Hawk and Mic.....I dropped some beer on the ground for you guys that weren't there.

I had respect for KC fans...but not after this. This just solidifies that Eagles fans, which I already knew, are the best farging fanbase in football.

I'm not in philly, so I don't know....but I know that if some opponent's fan kept chanting and barking and mocking the home crowd in philly, he wouldn't live very long. I'm not a fighter, but I was ready to go if they wanted to start shtein with Sarge or myself. I heard many of them mumbling of how they were ready to whoop our ass or see us after the game or what not. Whatever. Those Hoydas left in the 4th qtr....do they not watch football? Do they not know that shtein happens all of the time? Anyways, Eagles fans rule.

Just some shtein that we did. We got to our seats, section 340, row 17, seat 25...I'm reading my ticket as we speak. We get in and say our hellos. I immediately started talking to the KC fans around me...everyone was really cool. I knew them by name and they were calling me by name as well.

As the game started, the chiefs were rolling and the place got loud. Everyone was pointing and hollering. It was ok, we could take it, we have thick skin. For those of you who have never been there...there are a couple of things that Arrowhead and the fans do...in no particular order they are:

1. after each first down...the announcer says, 'that's another Kansas City Chiefs...' and the whole crowd chants "FIRST DOWN". Pretty neat.

2. After each touchdown they play this one song that I can't remember and in the middle of it, all of Arrowhead chants "We're gonna beat the hell out of you.........you........you.......you, you you"

3. And obviously, they do the tomohawk chop thing the braves do.

Anyways, so during the nightmare called the first qtr...you could imagine we were getting from all angles, similar to T-Hawks mom...5 rows down, 5 rows up....10 seats left and right and anywhere in between.

So, during the first qtr as they were scoring at will....I told Sarge everytime T.O. gets the ball...we're going to chant the 'T.O.' song...every farging time. We also were mocking their first down thing....everytime we got a first down, sarge and I would do what the refs do and do the 1st down thing with our arms with a loud FIRST DOWN.

They were ahead so, we were just doing this to counteract their bullshtein. People telling us to sit down and what not, flipping us off and this one guy kept doing the 'sucking cock' motion with his mouth and his hand...figures had to be a Chiefs fan.

So...down 17-0...we're still being loud and doing what we can...and the KC fans still could not understand why? (They don't understand passion, so I guess I can't blame them for not understanding).  At this point I yelled, 'if you guys blow this 17 point lead, you guys don't deserve to make the playoffs'  I told sarge, that all we need is a stop to settle this whole thing down and us to play our game. Sure enough, Brown comes up with an interception. We couldn't wait to sing the fight song...but then...France and co. farg it up...so the chiefs fans had to wait til the next score to learn the song.

Since our offense wasn't doing much at the time, the chiefs fans were brave....one idiot that kept telling me to buy him a beer...asked me 'where is T.O.?' So, I said, 'Oh, you guys want T.O.'? I pulled out my cell phoned, dialed and said, 'Hey Andy, they want T.O.' Ok? Cool' I then turned back and said, 'you guys got T.O.'. Then I pointed at the guy and said loudly, 'Remember guys, if you guys lose, its because this guy wanted T.O.'. They laughed...but that weird laugh where they were thinking , this isn't good.

After we stopped them again, we started driving and T.O. getting the ball....immediately sarge and I with the T.O. song....we would turn around and face those KC fans and they would just sit there in disbelief. In our diameter of about 30 rows, there must have been 7 eagles fans scattered...sarge and I were the only ones making noise...the other ones were tame but would join us when we initiated the fight song or the Eagles chant....

Halftime comes and we go outside into the concession area and I'm walking around getting chants from different eagles fans....again...in the middle of the sea of red. They would just laugh it off. I even made a bet with a Chiefs fan for $20 that the chiefs would not score again in the second half. I didn't realize how close I would come to collecting.

3rd qtr starts and we start driving....by this time...you could sense an auora of dread in the chiefs fans. Sarge and I continued pounding the crowd like KoRn's mom.....hard! They even tried saying scoreboard but we shut them up with  a quick 'score board's broken' chant or fix your score board....anyways, weak but it worked. I guess even the stadium got desparate that they started doing that tomahawk chop bullshtein....but I immediately started barking out 'racists, racists, racists'......I couldn't believe these farging fans weren't throwing shtein at us....they were taking it and watching us eat them up.

The best thing though was that even though when we were still losing but scoring....Sarge and I, with hoarse voices and all....we sing the fight songs with all we had. The shtein hurt, but we did it......I'm telling you, the look on these fans was priceless...it's like they new they were going to lose. They learned the song by the end of the night. My friend, the Chiefs fan....even told me he had the T.O., the E-A-G-L-E-S Eagles chant down. He said alot of the people were talking shtein he said because we were being 'loud'.

The nail in the coffin was when we went up by 10........I told sarge, 1, 2, 3 and we turned around and chanted 'We're gonna beat the hell out of you......you......you......you, you, you. It was over. Sarge and I had thoroughly defeated our section. It was the greatest farging feeling. A few minutes later....we turned around and most of the people talking shtein to us were gone.

I really wish T-Hawk and Mic were there to witness and be a part of that. farg you Arrowhead. It was OUR HOUSE that night.

Needless to say, it was incredible to witness that. We saw and Eagles comeback, a T.O. touchdown, a defensive TD, a kick return(Dante Hall), a foreign team's stadium experience....and oh yeah...I went to go pay the guy his $20 bucks....but I guess he had been long gone and figured that they weren't going to score no more.

E-A-G-L-E-S        EAGLES!!

Sgt PSN

Chuggie pretty much summed it up.  We were both yelling so freaking loud the entire game that I thought blood vessels were going to burst in my head.  We had our entire section ready to fight us.  Not because were were being dicks or anything but just because we were loud the entire farging game.  From kickoff until the clock hit 00:00.  The Chiefs fans were loud in the beginning but were sitting on their hands in the 2nd half.  I was very surprised to see them start heading for the parking lot with about 6 minutes left in the game. 

There were a couple of guys in our section who were talking crazy ish during the first half and were really getting pissed at me and Chuggie but at the end of the 3rd qtr they were no where to be seen.  This one douche bag had his girlfriend talking trash for him.  What a fairy.  :-D

Before the game we had a relatively quiet tailgate.  But we got out some Eagles chants and sang the fight song a couple of times and there was a group of Chiefs fans tailgating next to us who wished they had a fight song.  Then they took a group photo and I snuck in behind them and held up an Eagles sign that we stole liberated from a bar on Friday night. 

Also, I was extremely disappointed that there were no giant inflatable Chiefs helmets around for me to violate so I had to settle for a recycling bin that was disguised as a Chiefs helmet.  :paranoid 

It was a great time though and I'm glad that Demon and Phanatic were able to make the trip out and party with us on Saturday night and then tailgate with us on Sunday even though they parked on the other side of the stadium.  :-D

Can't wait to do it again next year.  :evil

stillupfront

Anybody get a blowjob out there?

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic