Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Laughing at drunk baby.

Yetiville.

Greeting Party on my driveway

"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Zanshin

Second pic reminds me of a song called "Dust Down a Country Road" by John Hiatt.  Of course, that will make zero sense to about 97% of the population...and even the other 3% likely won't care ;).

Yeti

Girder from an old bridge.  Orleans VT.

Hbionic

mussa

Yeti--nice pics.  but they all show up alittle blurry on my screen.   ???
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Yeti

Hbionic

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

Zanshin

Took this on Father's day.  My son is sitting in my brother's new Porche 911...I call it "Dreaming of Inheritance." ;)

T_Section224

Proud Sponsor of Mike Bartrum

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on August 05, 2005, 10:54:56 AM
Took this on Father's day.  My son is sitting in my brother's new Porche 911...I call it "Dreaming of Inheritance." ;)

nice pic :yay  :-D
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Took this the other day in Ocean City on vacation...

Zanshin

Another pic I liked for some reason....

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on August 13, 2005, 10:36:27 PM
Took this the other day in Ocean City on vacation...

nice zanex :yay

mussa

The entire month of july it seemed like i was on vacation.  I got around to uploading some pics of my journeys this weekend. 
1st week and 2nd weekend of july i was in upstate new york in a place called natural bridge.  heres some pics:

lake i went fishing at first morning

dinner cruise boat at thousand islands

one of 100's of mansions at thousand islands

this is a boat house to one of the mansions

boldt castle at night

eerie shot of a clock tower at boldt castle

Before we left we went and toured Boldt Castle:

this was the yacht house to the castle.  it can house a hundred ft tall sail boat

powerhouse to the castle

this is another tower on the property, was the kids "playhouse" they are restoring the countries oldest bowling alley inside of it.

awesome landscaping

painting of Mr. Boldt

skylight thats at the top of the castle.

big arse canuck ship

mussa

mussa

This morning I woke up at 5:30am and peered out my door to the balcony and it looked like a nuclear bomb went off in the sky. So I grabbed my camera and shot about 80 some pics, messing around with f-stop and shutter speed at almost every setting.  I got a few that looked really cool and I had to bump this thread up to share: