Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

damn you guys are far. i just shot up the strip club in bohan...then took some dead bodies to a "dr" for elizabeth...thats where im at.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Diomedes

Don Ho Jr. has already beat the game.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

we'll hear reports on the news tonight about a young hawaiian youth on a rampage on the island
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

i was never a huge fan of GOW1, but that trailer looks really good

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on May 12, 2008, 10:45:59 AM
same here.  But i dont think i'll be buying it right away, probably a rental to see if i like it.  R6V2 ruined me
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on May 12, 2008, 11:47:59 AM
Quote from: mussa on May 12, 2008, 10:45:59 AM
same here.  But i dont think i'll be buying it right away, probably a rental to see if i like it.  R6V2 ruined me

me too, if i don't read solid reviews and see some nice videos, then i usually rent. the only games i have ever bought opening day have been madden 08, halo 3, call of duty 4 and gta4. only one was somewhat of a disappointment, madden 08

Zanshin

phattymatty

Sgt PSN

SunMo

i just got a wii, it's somewhat fun
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: SunMo on June 03, 2008, 09:37:24 AM
i just got a wii, it's somewhat fun
did you get WiiFit  I played Mario Kart this weekend, i liked it, but for some reason still like the old one more
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

SunMo

no, i didn't get WiiFit, i only have the WiiSports disc that comes with the console so far. 
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Zanshin

Hey.  I was thinking about picking up Bioshock.  Anyone on here thinking about selling their copy?

mussa

badass game. im sure you can get it on the cheap at like gamestop