Video game thread

Started by mussa, March 15, 2005, 05:17:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

Just sign on to play someone, and it'll automatically download.  Piece of cake.  Just save it to your system and you can use it to start a franchise, etc.

PoopyfaceMcGee

QuoteLB Mark Simoneau – 76 to 82 OVR

I doubt your sincerity?

mussa

just played this bitch cowboys fan on madden online. we had a good game and then at the end of the 4th i intercepted him scored a TD and then on next possession he threw into zone coverage, I picked it off and ran it back to the 5 yrd line. then the vadge quit. thats bullshtein. i sent him a message sayin he's a typical cowboys fan
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

You around later?  If you see me online, shoot me an invite.....

Seabiscuit36

New update for the 360 Fall download.  Its not guaranteed but this is what has leaked
Quote# Compatibility with 3rd party wireless controllers
# Compatibility with messenger pad
# Xbox Live Vision firmware upgrade, sharper image filtering
# Many more Vision Cam settings
# New screensaver settings - when away from Xbox 360, screensaver will play for optional time, before screen goes dark
# New Xbox Live Arcade blade - where you can download, play and learn about Xbox Live Arcade
# Brand new "web based adver-games" flash games which aren't downloaded, but are playable bite sized games, accessed via new Xbox Live Arcade Blade
# New Screensaver option in Themes and Gamer Pics option in Marketplace blade
# New functionality with Messenger, works with chatpad
# New XNA Game Launcher for those that have the program, new options
# New language, time and date settings
# New "advertising opportunities" in gameplay
# Xvid support
# New "favourites" option via Xbox Live Arcade, can rate according to preference
# IPTV Functionality - support for TiVo like PVR options. Will be able to record TV direct. Options include source by channel, director, actor and distributor
# Filter friends list, will be able to filter friends via games
# New clan support - will be able to launch clan games direct from dashboard, can "fold" friends into new clan category in friends list
# Better translations in settings and other options for Japanese, German and Spanish languages
# New quick option to delete via X Button in memory viewer.
# Option for having downloadable In-game content not inform when completed download
# Option for having video content not inform when completed download
# Faster settings for viewing unfinished video content downloads
# New option in Games tab - beta and others, will be launcher for MMO and multiplayer betas
# New option in Marketplace Games tab, search by letter, can be inputted via text pad or console
# Smarter game settings - you can be messaged via publishers about new in-game content for your games
# Picture in picture functionality for DVD Drive and some other updated settings
# Improved USB Keyboard settings
# Improved voice chat settings in game and from dashboard
# Faster response times to Redeem Code settings
# Option to play a Redeemed Code game straight after redeeming code
# Console will now recognise low Hard Drive space, will inform you immediately if can't download current item, will automatically download next available that is able.
# Increased space size for gamerpics and dashboard themes
# Themes can now be animated
# Themes may now have sound effects
# Better slideshow capabilities, new options added. New sound effects and integration with Hard Drive/ PC music capable.
# New estimated timer for downloads, informing how long download will expect to take

The Xvid is huge considering Torrent Files are mostly in that format meaning you can stream episodes you download for free, from your computer to your HD TV
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Let it be known...CF Madden 08 Head to Head

Mussa - 1
Zanshin - 0

^-^

"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Zanshin

Oh, now it's ooooooooonnnnn.....

And I guess no one told you that anything less than 5 minute quarters is just practice.  Sort of like the preseason.   :paranoid

mussa

HAHA...I know man it was a crapshoot...that bomb to Jones with seconds left was garbage. I am surprised though no picks or fumbles happened...

SD_Eagle5

Bioshock was released today. If you own a 360 this is a must have game - probably gonna wind up being game of the year. Played the demo then played it for an hour after I bought it. Unbelievable.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: SD_Eagle on August 21, 2007, 12:53:50 PM
Bioshock was released today. If you own a 360 this is a must have game - probably gonna wind up being game of the year. Played the demo then played it for an hour after I bought it. Unbelievable.

Saw the commercial, and thought WTF? Looked like an underwater city, with some dude in a strange diving suit. What is it about? Is it a shooter? Strategy?

Graphics do look pretty sick though.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

SD_Eagle5

Shooter. But the main character has special abilities. Gameplay, story, graphics, and enemies are unreal.

Seabiscuit36

i convinced my brother to finally step up and get 360  :yay  I have to buy madden now. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

exxxxcellent.  We need more players.  I hate playing total strangers; I'd rather play you semi-strangers.

Dillen

I downloaded the demo for EA's skate. I enjoy it, but considering none of you retards skateboard you probably won't like it as much as I do.

hunt

geekoids...what's the better system...360 or ps3?
lemonade was a popular drink and it still is