Ghoulpool 2005

Started by Father Demon, December 02, 2004, 03:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Quote from: joneszilla on December 08, 2004, 08:10:43 PMI'll be getting in.  Need to start getting a list together soon.  Then I am sending Mussa out with some cinderblocks to take out the first 10 people on my list. :evil

;D  Read the rules, sucker: 

Quote8. If you actually cause the death of anyone on your list, you will be eliminated from the game and forfeit your fee.

Besides, NB would be so disappointed in you!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

joneszilla

Quote from: Diomedes on December 08, 2004, 08:23:37 PM
Quote from: joneszilla on December 08, 2004, 08:10:43 PMI'll be getting in.  Need to start getting a list together soon.  Then I am sending Mussa out with some cinderblocks to take out the first 10 people on my list. :evil

;D  Read the rules, sucker: 

Quote8. If you actually cause the death of anyone on your list, you will be eliminated from the game and forfeit your fee.

Oh I read the rules but I figured I could use semantics to slip around that one because I won't be the one ACTUALLY CAUSING the death.   ;D

Diomedes

Oh, I see.   The commander is not guilty because he didn't pull the trigger.  And the soldier isn't guilty, because he was just following orders.  I swear I've heard that somewhere before...

:)
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

joneszilla

Quote from: Diomedes on December 08, 2004, 09:47:09 PM
Oh, I see.   The commander is not guilty because he didn't pull the trigger.  And the soldier isn't guilty, because he was just following orders.  I swear I've heard that somewhere before...

:)

hahaha.  i knew you were going to say something like that.   ;D

MadMarchHare

How many players we up to now? :deion

EDIT:  Here's a handy link for those of you who want to keep score at home.

www.celebritydeathbeeper.com >:D
Anyone but Reid.

Father Demon

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 14, 2004, 10:44:30 AM
How many players we up to now? :deion

EDIT:  Here's a handy link for those of you who want to keep score at home.

www.celebritydeathbeeper.com >:D

I currently have a list of 24 people who say they are going to play.  HOWEVER, I haven't heard any follow-up from at least 3 CF people who I sent PM's to.  If you received another PM from me today, it means I have you on the list to play and am waiting for your contact info!

Anyone else who is interested, PM me or email me at drdeath@ghoulpool.us

The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

MURP

sent my list in yesterday. it was harder than I thought.

Father Demon

Quote from: MURP on December 29, 2004, 11:52:09 AM
sent my list in yesterday. it was harder than I thought.

I could have easily put 50 on my list -- getting down to 25 is not easy!

BTW -- any last minute players interested???
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

PhillyGirl

hope none of you guys sent in your lists yesterday or this week had Jerry Orbach on it.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MadMarchHare

Holy shtein!  I had considered putting him on my list, but prostate cancer is pretty common in older men, and more often than not responds well to treatment.

The article about his cancer a couple of weeks ago was very upbeat.  I really liked him on L&O too :'(
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MadMarchHare on December 29, 2004, 12:05:51 PM
Holy shtein!  I had considered putting him on my list, but prostate cancer is pretty common in older men, and more often than not responds well to treatment.

The article about his cancer a couple of weeks ago was very upbeat.  I really liked him on L&O too :'(

Yeah, I was shocked too. All of the articles about him being under treatment were upbeat and none even suggested that he could die soon.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Father Demon

Quote from: PhillyGirl on December 29, 2004, 11:57:37 AM
hope none of you guys sent in your lists yesterday or this week had Jerry Orbach on it.

1 guy had him on his list.  I had him on my longer list, but took him off because it looked like he was doing well.

Diomedes

Just submitted my list and sent $20 via PayPal.   Game on.

Diomedes