Session Timing Out?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 07, 2004, 12:51:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Anyone else having trouble with this tonight? I've had to re-submit posts several times before it allows them to go through. :-\

And it did it to me as I try to post this...twice

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

MDS

Thats happened to me for the past month when I post late a night. Not tonight, though.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

It's happening again...and like MDS said, it only happens late at night...

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on November 16, 2004, 12:27:43 AM
It's happening again...and like MDS said, it only happens late at night...

Happened to me as well.

Sgt PSN

Yep, I'm also getting the "session verification failed" message too.  :-\

PhillyGirl

jeebus...every time I try to post.... :boom
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Zanshin

Happened to me last night...but it's fine now.

MURP

who of you is using the quick reply feature?  It usually happens to me on the quick reply but not if I click on the normal reply icon. 

Susquehanna Birder

I have yet to have this happen to me. You people must not be living right.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: MURP on November 16, 2004, 10:42:11 AM
who of you is using the quick reply feature?  It usually happens to me on the quick reply but not if I click on the normal reply icon. 

I was getting it NOT using the quick reply. I was getting both session timing out issues and the error message PSN was getting as well.

joneszilla

happened to me last nite at home.  I was trying to post at the half and after the game with no luck.   :(

Zanshin

NGM

Happened to me everytime I tried to post last night, then it just went away.  ;D
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

PhillyGirl

Having both of these problems again tonight. :boom