The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

if you dont like it you dont like it but saying its been bad since 2000 is not knowing....in fact the league has gotten exponentially better since the 90's when it got bad boyed into the ground

altho i will say in the last several years it's gotten a little too offensive...id like to see it move back to where more people are getting up into the opponents jersey on defense

thing with soccer fans is that most of them dont like any sport but soccer and in fact actively look down upon the big 4....similar to how some hockey fans are with the other three sports
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

bingo

after jordan the nba hit a wall, no doubt. a lot of people stopped watching it and decided from that day that the nba sucked. then they heard about AI peeing in trash cans in atlantic city and decided all nba players were thug negro rappers. of course they never watch it, dont follow it, but still have (incorrect) opinions about it -- kind of like a certain someone and soccer!

anyway if you like basketball but hate the nba youre an idiot. theres really no other way to put it. if you dont like basketball then whatever go live in europe, commie.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

Both of you are farging idiots...and probably couldn't dribble with your off-hand.

I grew up with the NBA so go suck on each other's dicks.

IGY, just because you gamble on a sport, doesn't make you the all-time know it all.

MDS, just because you write about a sport, doesn't give your opinion credibility.

NBA, is not the same. It had an awesome decade in the 80's, great decade in the 90's...and it died off after that. The 90's had probably the greatest stretch of basketball, perfect mix of defense and offense. Teams like the Supersonics, Trailblazers, Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Knicks, Bulls, Heat, and even one of the all time funnest Laker's teams to watch (even though they were losers).  THAT WAS THE shtein!

What we have now is just meh. I can find something more entertaining than the NBA. Flopping, ghost calls, too much offense. It's Harlem Globe Trotters Squared. Nothing matters in the NBA until the playoffs. It's literally like watching two different leagues.

I like the NBA, but it's definitely not better.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Rome

lol - settle down, bro.  you're gonna hurt something.

PhillyPhreak54

I think Chuggie dropped the mic in his living room and walked out his front door after he posted that

SD

The NBA is much better than soccer but chugster is spot on with the rest of his analysis.

MDS

flopping is a problem for the nba, but not for soccer. ok

its really not a big deal if you dont like the nba, but just admit you dont like basketball. its fine. we all have our interests. i for one dont give a shtein about hockey or lacrosse. i cant possibly comprehend how someone can love hoops but thinks the nba is awful.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I love college basketball and I'm indifferent about the NBA.  Don't love it and don't hate it.   You can be a casual fan without it being the worst farging thing ever.

ice grillin you

Quote from: hbionic on July 08, 2014, 06:30:29 PM
Both of you are farging idiots...and probably couldn't dribble with your off-hand.

I grew up with the NBA so go suck on each other's dicks.

IGY, just because you gamble on a sport, doesn't make you the all-time know it all.

NBA, is not the same. It had an awesome decade in the 80's, great decade in the 90's...and it died off after that. The 90's had probably the greatest stretch of basketball, perfect mix of defense and offense. Teams like the Supersonics, Trailblazers, Rockets, Pacers, Spurs, Knicks, Bulls, Heat, and even one of the all time funnest Laker's teams to watch (even though they were losers).  THAT WAS THE shtein!

What we have now is just meh. I can find something more entertaining than the NBA. Flopping, ghost calls, too much offense. It's Harlem Globe Trotters Squared. Nothing matters in the NBA until the playoffs. It's literally like watching two different leagues.

I like the NBA, but it's definitely not better.

so much wrong in this i dont even know where to start...ill just say that people always like what they grew up with....liking something as a 15 year old brings back cool memories of scottie pippen dunking on ewing but doesnt give you a clue as to the league as a whole and the quality of play...remember you watched then as a naive young buck and dont watch at all now....i wacthed both as an adult.....trust in the gawd when i tell you you are way off here

PhillyPhreak54

smeags

doesnt matter ... riddick bowe just tweeted lebron is heading to the raptors.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Eagles_Legendz

Espn radio dude in Cleveland saying they have a deal in place for Love too.  Not sure I buy that one.

ice grillin you

they might as well go ahead and hire lebrons cousin pookie as a ball boy

SunMo

as evil as it is, i would really love to see cleveland do all this shtein and then have lebron re-sign with the heat
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah that would be awesome.

Or go back to Cleveland and not win shtein.