Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

ice grillin you

that last curry three was so farging beautiful......drove the rim...kicked to the top of the key followed the baseline ball gets swung around back to him for a corner three.....

someone find me a gif of it

ice grillin you

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 27, 2014, 04:33:02 PM
that last curry three was so farging beautiful......drove the rim...kicked to the top of the key followed the baseline ball gets swung around back to him for a corner three.....

someone find me a gif of it

:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcy5fS-ep28

PhillyPhreak54

Toronto is choking this one away. They were up 17 and now they're down 5

PhillyPhreak54

Good to see the Raps pull it out

Btw has any other unknown player changed a series in the history of the league than what Troy Daniels has done for Houston? They were dead until he comes outta nowhere nailing threes

PhillyPhreak54

Another great game! This series is unreal.

Houston can't hold a lead again.

Jeremy Lin with a bad turnover again

Portland nailing clutch shots again

MDS

all 4 rockets fans be like :(
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

That was moronic.  There's no crisis of credibility.  The NBA is credible because it's the one league that actually has minorities in positions of legitimate power.  One farged up old racist douchebag owner isn't going to change that.  And as despicable as Sterling is, the last time I checked this is still America and he's still entitled to hold those opinions.  And the league is entitled to attempt to force him out.  The other owners need to band together and prompt his exit immediately.  Come up with a fair market value estimate for the team and get him the farg out of there.  Problem solved.

PhillyPhreak54

Nice to see the Pacers show up.

Down by 18.

PhillyPhreak54

I mean this is just embarrassing.

57-32...down by 25. ATL is on a 37-11 2nd qtr run.

PhillyPhreak54

Sgt PSN

This Pacers collapse is something usually reserved strictly for Philly teams.

PhillyPhreak54

I don't even think a Philly team has ever collapsed this badly.

Their downfall from best in the league to now is amazing.

I mean...even the tolerant middle American fan base are lighting these clowns up. One dude was getting on George and the announcers mics were picking it up.