The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

if you drive a hundred miles an hour on a public road, you should be put in jail for three months minimum

if you're young black and rich, and you do that, six months
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

The BIGSTUD

I'll root for the rapist more than I ever have in my life on Thurs night.

GO LAKERS
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

phattymatty

watching these playoffs has made me wonder how kevin garnett has gone from one of the seemingly nice guys in the NBA to one of it's biggest douches.  normally as you get older you start out douchey and chill out once you learn the lifestyle.  he's gotten unbelievably worse at 30-something than he was in his teens and 20s.  

and yes i hope LA destroys them. 

Rome

moving to boston might have something to do with it.

and i'm personally rooting for al queda in this series.

SD

Chris Rock cracking jokes at Kobe Bryant in the 4th was the highlight of this game.

NHL Finals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA finals

What a bore

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

MDS

terrible game

but really anything that prevents boston people from being happy is good. as awful as la is, the fans, the lakers scene and especially kobe, its kind of a nothing wash for them to win. there will be some lame parade, the bandwagon will celebrate, then theyll jump off when it gets cold.

meanwhile most celtics fans live and die with the team. most, if not all, of these people are despicable human beings from new england. they need to suffer and they need to suffer now.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

I didn't expect the Lakers to dominate as much as they did last night, but at the same time, I'm not totally surprised by it either.  And with 3 days off until game 2, that's only going to benefit the Lakers...specifically Kobe and Bynam. 

smeags

Quote from: SD on June 03, 2010, 11:44:38 PM
Chris Rock cracking jokes at Kobe Bryant in the 4th was the highlight of this game.

NHL Finals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>NBA finals

What a bore

apparantly kobe snubbed chris rock.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

It wasn't a snub, it's just that Kobe is from another planet and doesn't get earth humor. 

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

BigEd76

New Orleans hired ex-Sixer/Magic/Knick/Spur/other Monty Williams after Thibodeau turned them down.  Thibodeau wants the Bulls job...