The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

the lakers were favored by 8 last night and that garbage 3 by vujacic made it a push.  there are a lot of people pissed at him today.

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on April 21, 2008, 12:11:41 PM
The annual "hire the same coaches over and over" period begins with Scott Skiles taking over in Milwaukee

....so of course Chicago replaces him with Doug Collins who coached them 20 years ago and hasn't coached in the last 5...

phattymatty

ice grillin you

i was looking at the official heights and weights from the nba draft camp and beasly measured in at only 6'8
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

He's not exceptionally tall for a F but he's got a big body and he's farging strong as an ox. 

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 03, 2008, 07:35:32 PM
He's not exceptionally tall for a F but he's got a big body and he's farging strong as an ox. 

Are you talking about Charles Barkley?

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

BigEd76

Quote from: phattymatty on June 03, 2008, 11:42:46 AM
flip saunders done.

Detroit loses 3 conference finals in a row and their coach gets fired.  The Eagles lose 3 conference finals in a row and promote their coach to GM.  hmm

Looks like Michael Curry is going to get that Pistons job...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 30, 2008, 11:57:32 AM
Quote from: BigEd76 on April 21, 2008, 12:11:41 PM
The annual "hire the same coaches over and over" period begins with Scott Skiles taking over in Milwaukee

....so of course Chicago replaces him with Doug Collins who coached them 20 years ago and hasn't coached in the last 5...

You're a dirty liar.

PhillyPhreak54

Paul Pierce is such a drama queen. Last night was funny and sad to watch at the same time. Dude is carried off, put in a wheel chair and then is back in a matter of minutes.

farging Hoyda.

phattymatty

BigEd76

wow I didn't even realize he was an assistant anywhere and now he's running the Bulls?  Chicago Tribune has a poll asking people what they think of the hire.  The leading selection is "yawn"

Old news but Terry Porter got the job in Phoenix.  It's weird seeing all these players from NBA Jam getting jobs as head coaches and GMs now...

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Couldn't even begin to count how much time and money i spent on NBA Jam....

I could beat any and everyone on 1 quarter using the Jazz. Malone and Stockon were gods.
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

QB Eagles

I played NBA Jam recently and that shtein still holds up. Especially when hammered. Tecmo Super Bowl remains the ultimate old-school sports game though, no question.