The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Rockets are so gutless...41pt quarter allowed without Steph. Howard is a mush. No team will ever win with his ass on the team. And hardens alleged defense is a joke.

Houston fans cheered Steph getting hurt too.

PhillyPhreak54

The absolute ugliness of the Hawks unis makes it hard to watch their games

PhillyPhreak54

Look ma! A good game!

Teague with two yuuuuge shots

PhillyPhreak54

farg off Boston

ATL deserves to lose bc of their god awful final possession in regulation

MDS

since the watch tnt app is awful, im watching a ghetto youtube stream where instead of commercials they show the in-arena feed of dorky white people dancing to stadium music and disinterested black people boringly clapping along

i cant sell this enough its the greatest thing ever`
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Lol at Durant answering the "what did you think about Cuban saying..." Question for Westbrook

"He's an idiot"

And Chris Paul is hurt now.

Don Ho

Bye Bye Clippers.  Paul with a farged up finger and griffin's knee, they're screwed
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Dwayne farging wade

all time underrated legend
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

who is the nerd in the purple shirt talking

does he realize who that is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

holy shtein autin rivers got jacked

ice grillin you

clips scrubs >>>>>>> rockets starters

PhillyPhreak54

No doubt. Rockets have a loser filled roster.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2016, 08:11:10 AMim like 75% certain the spurs don't even make the conf. finals...easiest hundy ever

that 25% though

PhillyPhreak54

lol can't wait to spend Havas' hundy on something homeriffic