The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

spurs have a top 5 player in the game and he didnt do anything and they won

how
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

phattymatty

because the rockets took 74 terrible shots in OT.

ice grillin you

i mean harden was putting holes in court from pounding the ball into the same spot for whole possessions but to me it seemed like they were tired as shtein....and thats dantoni ball....you can constantly go up tempo with a seven man rotation in the regular season but its hard to do that in the playoffs and not run out of gas...and man they looked dead
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

One of the worst playoff losses ever. How are you going to get smoked by almost 40! With no Leonard or Parker.

Harden went full bum the last two games. Didn't have a shot until 6:00 left in the 2Q!

MDS

what is wrong with him...can you imagine if he played in philly

dude crumbled in houston which isnt even a place
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Sgt PSN

Rome

Did that stand for More Vodka Please?

PhillyPhreak54

Isiah Thomas is something else

Wow

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

That almost went in wow

Nice comeback by the Bullets

ice grillin you

genius brad Stevens with one of the worst last second sets ever

phattymatty

farg yeah john.

that horford shot shouldn't have even counted. so gross.

MDS

wont complain about a g7 monday night

phattymatty

cavs are gonna have what like 9-10 days of rest? that should be good.

MDS

10 days i believe, since g1 of the ecf will be wednesday

games will have to run every other day so the bullets/celtics could easily run out of gas